~Gallop with Wild Horses!!~ Wild Horse Herds RP (Needs Players!!!) **RESTARTED**

Status
Not open for further replies.
She grinned. "Stutter much? You know I'm stronger than you. I can send you to the ground in seconds."
Cocoa wanted to fight with her more, but she knew Cemal was around, coming to the. So she just said, " I wasn't stuttering. Most things say that. Yup! Sure your stronger than me!" She said in a whisper but was cracking up. "I'll beat you any time."

Cocoa wanted to fight with her more, but she knew Cemal was around, coming to the. So she just said, " I wasn't stuttering. Most things say that. Yup! Sure your stronger than me!" She said in a whisper but was cracking up. "I'll beat you any time."
Sapphire couldn't contain herself. She began to laugh hysterically. When she was finished, she let out a chuckle and leaned towards Cocoa. "Bring it on, dimwit," she whispered, so nobody else but the two mares could hear.

Having been taking a quick nap, Cemal did not realize the brawl going on between the two mares until ground shook. He almost shrugged the vibrations off as a small earthquake, and had it not been for him twisting his neck around for a quick headcount, he would have left Cocoa and Sapphire to their own devises. Almost immediately, he sprung to his hooves and made his way to them, ears pinning.
"I'm sorry, Cemal," Sapphire smiled sweetly, "you see, couldn't control this. Cocoa just lashes out for no reason! Your lead mare, the one you put the most trust into, wants to fight me. I don't see any good leader qualities in her! I do, however, see them in you, and I think you should have a mare that can lead beside you, correctly! And... I would be more than happy to fill that position..."

Last edited:
Lissa stood under a tall oak tree while Buckshot nursed. He was getting older, and the time would come in a few short weeks at Spirit would probably would run him off. She sighed, and looked to her hungry foal. "You're the only family I've got left," she murmured.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom