~Gallop with Wild Horses!!~ Wild Horse Herds RP (Needs Players!!!) **RESTARTED**

Status
Not open for further replies.
"Well, I've got a nice sized herd. And some great mares." he said, moving closer.
Arwen flicked her tail and trotted around him "Sounds nice" she said
Eowyn stepped foward "Shouldn't we introduce ourselves first?" She asked quietly "I am Eowyn, that is my sister Arwen. Who are you?"

Arwen flicked her tail and trotted around him "Sounds nice" she said
Eowyn stepped foward "Shouldn't we introduce ourselves first?" She asked quietly "I am Eowyn, that is my sister Arwen. Who are you?"

"Titan," he said, and let out a whinny. He introduced his herd. "The sorrel is Sky, the black one is Black Ice, the black foal is Black Ice's filly, the blue roan is Dusky, the black foal is Dusky's filly, the buckskin pinto is Addie, the two grullos are Ash and Analiya, and the grullo colt is Ash's foal."

"Titan," he said, and let out a whinny. He introduced his herd. "The sorrel is Sky, the black one is Black Ice, the black foal is Black Ice's filly, the blue roan is Dusky, the black foal is Dusky's filly, the buckskin pinto is Addie, the two grullos are Ash and Analiya, and the grullo colt is Ash's foal."
Arwen and Eowyn whinnied a greeting to the herd. "You have a big herd" Arwen said looking at them, then turning back to Titan "So who is lead mare?" She asked

"Lola, Logan. Come on. Were moving." Laila said standing up and nudging Logan up she did the same with Lola letting both nurse.

Zayla stoodup and Sky looked around once everyone was ready they started up the river stopping every now and then to let the foals nurse. They came across some horses and stopped Zayla whinmied a hello and Sky nickered all friendly like.

Arwen and Eowyn whinnied a greeting to the herd. "You have a big herd" Arwen said looking at them, then turning back to Titan "So who is lead mare?" She asked

"Sky!" He exclaimed, and it was obvious that he was love-struck with his favorite mare.

"Lola, Logan. Come on. Were moving." Laila said standing up and nudging Logan up she did the same with Lola letting both nurse.

Zayla stoodup and Sky looked around once everyone was ready they started up the river stopping every now and then to let the foals nurse. They came across some horses and stopped Zayla whinmied a hello and Sky nickered all friendly like.

(there's already horses here named Lola and Sky.)

"Sky!" He exclaimed, and it was obvious that he was love-struck with his favorite mare.
Arwen nodded and walked closer to the herd "Sky is lead and your favorite." She said
Eowyn moved to follow her sister touching Titan gently as she passed him

Arwen nodded and walked closer to the herd "Sky is lead and your favorite." She said
Eowyn moved to follow her sister touching Titan gently as she passed him

Titan didn't answer. He had always claimed that he loved all his mares the same, but Sky was special.
Titan nickered to Eowyn.
Getting them was easy.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom