~Gallop with Wild Horses!!~ Wild Horse Herds RP (Needs Players!!!) **RESTARTED**

Status
Not open for further replies.
"Lola, Logan. Come on. Were moving." Laila said standing up and nudging Logan up she did the same with Lola letting both nurse.

Zayla stoodup and Sky looked around once everyone was ready they started up the river stopping every now and then to let the foals nurse. They came across some horses and stopped Zayla whinmied a hello and Sky nickered all friendly like.

(ChickenCrazy did you see this?)

Zayla whinnied again.

Feliz snapped. "I did! So what! If you wern't already pregnant that would be my foal right there! Don't deny that!" Feliz ran away and sat next to a tree to cry.

"So now you're mad at me for being impregnated by another stallion?" She snapped at the buckskin. Her chest burned in rage. The tiny black foal backed away in terror, almost running right into Feliz.

Titan didn't answer. He had always claimed that he loved all his mares the same, but Sky was special.
Titan nickered to Eowyn.
Getting them was easy.
Arwen and Eowyn moved into the herd and started grazing, finally able to let their guard down a little.

Titan, wanting to claim the mares as his as soon as possible, moved toward Arwen, nickering gently. His intentions to mate were obvious.
Arwen flicked her tail and looked at Titan. She knew the 'price' for living in a herd and was willing to accept it for the protection offered in exchange.

"He's not Pipsqueak," Annalise shook her head. "His name is Cochise."
"His name is...what?" Dour wondered if he'd misheard Annalise. He wasn't sure he could even say that name.

Arwen flicked her tail and looked at Titan. She knew the 'price' for living in a herd and was willing to accept it for the protection offered in exchange.
Black Ice stood off to one side, her eyes nearly glazed over. At her side, her foal was sucking milk like a hungry leech.

Dusky had it twice as bad. Once she'd given Analiya the 'okay' to approach her new foal, the yearling had taken that to mean 'nurse with it, too'. She had a newborn on one side and a yearling on the other, both suckling.

Ash had only a yearling to contend with, and she *can somebody help me name her?* preferred grass over milk.

"His name is...what?" Dour wondered if he'd misheard Annalise. He wasn't sure he could even say that name.

Black Ice stood off to one side, her eyes nearly glazed over. At her side, her foal was sucking milk like a hungry leech.

Dusky had it twice as bad. Once she'd given Analiya the 'okay' to approach her new foal, the yearling had taken that to mean 'nurse with it, too'. She had a newborn on one side and a yearling on the other, both suckling.

Ash had only a yearling to contend with, and she *can somebody help me name her?* preferred grass over milk.

"Cochise," she answered, staring at him.

( Rhia? Farah? )

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom