~Gallop with Wild Horses!!~ Wild Horse Herds RP (Needs Players!!!) **RESTARTED**

Status
Not open for further replies.
"His name is...what?" Dour wondered if he'd misheard Annalise. He wasn't sure he could even say that name.

Black Ice stood off to one side, her eyes nearly glazed over. At her side, her foal was sucking milk like a hungry leech.

Dusky had it twice as bad. Once she'd given Analiya the 'okay' to approach her new foal, the yearling had taken that to mean 'nurse with it, too'. She had a newborn on one side and a yearling on the other, both suckling.

Ash had only a yearling to contend with, and she *can somebody help me name her?* preferred grass over milk.
( how about Melanie or Rosalyn)

Quote: "The real question is, what type of mare are you? You're horribly cruel to this herd and I just can't handle it anymore. I need to get away," he said, carefully pushing his way through her block and trotting off. Cemal lifted his head and whinnied, hoping Cocoa would hear him and wait up.

"The real question is, what type of mare are you? You're horribly cruel to this herd and I just can't handle it anymore. I need to get away," he said, carefully pushing his way through her block and trotting off. Cemal lifted his head and whinnied, hoping Cocoa would hear him and wait up.

"My only intention was to become lead mare! I didn't hurt anybody!" She trotted after Cemal.

"The real question is, what type of mare are you? You're horribly cruel to this herd and I just can't handle it anymore. I need to get away," he said, carefully pushing his way through her block and trotting off. Cemal lifted his head and whinnied, hoping Cocoa would hear him and wait up.
Cocoa got a drink and heard a whinny. She froze. Could it really be Cemal. She was mad at him early today, but now, all she wanted to do was see him. She then began to trot after the whinny.

Last edited:
(Heres my stallion)

Name: Solar
Breed: Mustang
Crush: N/A
Mate: N/A
Herd: ?
Personality: Kind Strong Fast
History: TBM
Picture:
HOR_01_KH0087_01_P.JPG

Username: ChickenRadio