~Gallop with Wild Horses!!~ Wild Horse Herds RP (Needs Players!!!) **RESTARTED**

Status
Not open for further replies.
Annalise simply stared at the other after the nickering stopped.

Titan, with his herd in tow, moved toward the west.
(what'd he surprise her?)

Returning after a few rounds, he stood about a hundred yards from Annalise and her foal. He dropped his head, nickering softly. "Can I see him yet? Up close?"

Black Ice grumbled as they moved along. Her foaling had taken most of her energy and no amount of sleep and grass had brought it back yet.

Dusky glanced back from her position behind Sky. Black Ice, Ash and the rest of the herd brought up the rear.

(what'd he surprise her?)

Returning after a few rounds, he stood about a hundred yards from Annalise and her foal. He dropped his head, nickering softly. "Can I see him yet? Up close?"

Black Ice grumbled as they moved along. Her foaling had taken most of her energy and no amount of sleep and grass had brought it back yet.

Dusky glanced back from her position behind Sky. Black Ice, Ash and the rest of the herd brought up the rear.

( Hhmmm? )

Annalise uncovered the little back foal. "He looks like Titan..." she observed.

Soon the herd arrived at a spot *very close to Dour* where the grass looked plentiful.

( Hhmmm? )

Soon the herd arrived at a spot *very close to Dour* where the grass looked plentiful.
(Annalise stared at Dour after he nickered to her)

Dour almost choked. "What!?" He stared hard at the colt, his eyes flickering. "How? Why?" The grullo stud bucked, turned and ran, screaming. "It HAD to look like HIM!"

Dour's scream echoed in the still air, carrying easily toward Titan's herd. Dusky's head came up, her ears pricked forward. "Did you hear--"

"Dour!" Black Ice's eyes showed white. "He's still around!"

( Hhmmm? )

Arwen and Eowyn kept to the back of the herd while moving, and started grazing when they arrived at the new place.

(Annalise stared at Dour after he nickered to her)

Dour almost choked. "What!?" He stared hard at the colt, his eyes flickering. "How? Why?" The grullo stud bucked, turned and ran, screaming. "It HAD to look like HIM!"

Dour's scream echoed in the still air, carrying easily toward Titan's herd. Dusky's head came up, her ears pricked forward. "Did you hear--"

"Dour!" Black Ice's eyes showed white. "He's still around!"

( Ahhh. )

Annalise shuddered, and looked back at the colt. Indeed, it had Titan's crooked blaze, pink snip, and the same dark brown eyes.

Titan's ears pinned down to his skull, and he slowly walked to the very front of his herd. He struck the ground with his hoof, and sent a cold look to Dusky. Don't you try to follow him, mare.

(Can someones horses find mine please? Im getting bored Role playing bye myself and want a fight or something)

Laila watched the two foals run around and play Zayla walked up to join her. "Their hyper arent they?" She said. Laila smiled. "Wait until you have foals of your own." She said and started grazing.

(Can someones horses find mine please? Im getting bored Role playing bye myself and want a fight or something)

Laila watched the two foals run around and play Zayla walked up to join her. "Their hyper arent they?" She said. Laila smiled. "Wait until you have foals of your own." She said and started grazing.
( maybe my horses can. I have a horse Prancer, then her filly, Skipper and their loners)

( Ahhh. )

Annalise shuddered, and looked back at the colt. Indeed, it had Titan's crooked blaze, pink snip, and the same dark brown eyes.

Titan's ears pinned down to his skull, and he slowly walked to the very front of his herd. He struck the ground with his hoof, and sent a cold look to Dusky. Don't you try to follow him, mare.
(did Titan breed Annalise BEFORE Dour did?)

Dusky couldn't look into Titan's cold eyes. She wasn't going to tell him, but those eyes looked remarkable like Dour's. The blue roan shifted nervously, Analiya and the newborn both standing behind her.

Black Ice was trying to herd her newborn back the way they'd come; she didn't even want Dour to know she'd had Titan's foal. She was fearful of the crazy stallion's reaction.

Ash brought up the rear, not caring who she heard. All she knew was she was ready to breed, and whoever noticed her was it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom