~Gallop with Wild Horses!!~ Wild Horse Herds RP (Needs Players!!!) **RESTARTED**

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ash stopped walking when Titan stopped in front of her, and she turned her head to avoid his eyes. "Don't you know your herd is big enough? I already had a herd, and it's time I returned."

She walked around Titan and continued on her way. When she nickered for Cinders, the filly bounded after her.

~~~

Dour looked concerned, which was a surprise in itself. Normally, Dour didn't notice or appear to care how his herd was. But now, he noticed that Annalise didn't sound so well. She had yet to climb to her feet *i think* and let the colt nurse properly. "Are, are you alright?"
"You're in my herd, now!" He said, and mounted her. Dismounting, he was smiling inwardly.

~~~

"It was a hard birth... Dour... I'm weak. Please, go... go find a nurse for it." Annalise whispered, her breathing labored.

"You're in my herd, now!" He said, and mounted her. Dismounting, he was smiling inwardly.

~~~

"It was a hard birth... Dour... I'm weak. Please, go... go find a nurse for it." Annalise whispered, her breathing labored.
Ash squealed and tried darting forward. It was difficult with several extra hundred pounds on her back, and before long, she tired and stood still. "But why? You have enough mares and foals, too."

Cinders squeaked and darted away when Titan jumped on her dam. A safe distance away, she stood, waiting.

~~~

The grullo stud's hard eyes flashed with despair. He'd finally learned how to really love a mare, and now, it appeared she wasn't going to make it. He neared Annalise and nuzzled her, not caring if she bit him for being close to her foal. "Don't worry, sweetheart. I'll-I'll-I'll find somebody!"

Dour turned and walked away. Far enough away, he broke into a gallop. He didn't know where to find another mare, except one place: Titan's herd.

( Ahhh, okay. )

Cemal jiggled his leg, trying to shake the foal from him. His ears kept in a pin, he lowered his head to the fallen Fatimah and spoke. "We're done. Go, now."
Barq held on. Grinding his teeth, he attempted to hit bone.

There was no response. Blood streamed from the mare's neck, coating the mare's once-pure white *gray* pelt, and her breathing came in labored wheezing. It was obvious that she was on death's doorstep. "Cemal..." she whispered, her blue eyes blazing, "go find a nurse for Barq. I'm not going to make it. You've won, stallion. Congratulations on your big victory: killing a mare that once loved you."

Ash squealed and tried darting forward. It was difficult with several extra hundred pounds on her back, and before long, she tired and stood still. "But why? You have enough mares and foals, too."

Cinders squeaked and darted away when Titan jumped on her dam. A safe distance away, she stood, waiting.

~~~

The grullo stud's hard eyes flashed with despair. He'd finally learned how to really love a mare, and now, it appeared she wasn't going to make it. He neared Annalise and nuzzled her, not caring if she bit him for being close to her foal. "Don't worry, sweetheart. I'll-I'll-I'll find somebody!"

Dour turned and walked away. Far enough away, he broke into a gallop. He didn't know where to find another mare, except one place: Titan's herd.

"Don't you see that I'm one of the most powerful herds in this area now, Ash? And that's a great feeling for a stallion."

~~~

Annalise was to weak to retort. She watched her stallion go.

"Don't you see that I'm one of the most powerful herds in this area now, Ash? And that's a great feeling for a stallion."

~~~

Annalise was to weak to retort. She watched her stallion go.
"Hmm? So, you jumped on me just to increase the size of your herd?" Ash kicked at Titan, wanting him to move away from her. "Well, fooey on that!"

She sprung forward, erupting into a gallop. Cinders, though much slower, followed her dam's trail.

~~~

"I don't know where to find another mare!" Dour skidded to a stop, throwing up a cloud of debris. He looked about wildly and loosed a frenetic whinny.

"Hmm? So, you jumped on me just to increase the size of your herd?" Ash kicked at Titan, wanting him to move away from her. "Well, fooey on that!"

She sprung forward, erupting into a gallop. Cinders, though much slower, followed her dam's trail.

~~~

"I don't know where to find another mare!" Dour skidded to a stop, throwing up a cloud of debris. He looked about wildly and loosed a frenetic whinny.

Titan galloped after her. "WAIT!"

~~~

Luna heard the whinny. She whinnied back.

Titan galloped after her. "WAIT!"

~~~

Luna heard the whinny. She whinnied back.
"Why should I? I've been in your herd longer than those two, and you noticed them first!" Ash had a head start, so she managed to stay several horse-lengths ahead of Titan. "Go back to them!"

Falling behind, Cinders only hoped she could follow Ash and Titan's trail.

~~~

Dour pricked his ears forward. He'd heard that. Taking a moment to test the wind, he called out another whinny then galloped in Luna's general direction.

"Why should I? I've been in your herd longer than those two, and you noticed them first!" Ash had a head start, so she managed to stay several horse-lengths ahead of Titan. "Go back to them!"

Falling behind, Cinders only hoped she could follow Ash and Titan's trail.

~~~

Dour pricked his ears forward. He'd heard that. Taking a moment to test the wind, he called out another whinny then galloped in Luna's general direction.

Titan sped up. "I'm sorry! I love you, you know!"

~~~

Luna whinnied again. So familiar...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom