~Gallop with Wild Horses!!~ Wild Horse Herds RP (Needs Players!!!) **RESTARTED**

Status
Not open for further replies.
"Just come back to the herd!" He snapped, ignoring the question, and pushed her back.

~~~

"Tell me what you want!" She exclaimed in irritation.
"I must've hit a nerve. I take it you have issues with Dusky," Ash said. She squirmed and circled around Titan. "You're not giving me a good enough reason to want to return."

Cinders, finally catching up when the two stopped, stood and gasped, her sides heaving.

~~~

Dour snorted. Normally, he would want to try snaking Luna away and mate with her. Right now, despite his instincts, he didn't care. "I'm looking a nursing mare. I don't have a big herd, and she's...not...forget it!"

The grullo stud resumed walking. He needed a lactating mare, but not one that was in a herd. What were his chances of finding a loner broodmare? He didn't know.

There was a large figure off in the horizon, overlooking Titan and his mares. A slightly smaller one grazed off to its side.

There was a large figure off in the horizon, overlooking Titan and his mares. A slightly smaller one grazed off to its side.
Dusky looked up from grazing. She didn't see anything, but she suddenly had a feeling eyes were upon her. She looked around at the others, making sure her newborn was at her side. Black Ice was sleeping, and so was her foal. Ash, Titan and Cinders were missing. Analiya was grazing a ways off. The blue roan sighed; everything appeared fine to her, save the fact the stallion was away.

Dusky looked up from grazing. She didn't see anything, but she suddenly had a feeling eyes were upon her. She looked around at the others, making sure her newborn was at her side. Black Ice was sleeping, and so was her foal. Ash, Titan and Cinders were missing. Analiya was grazing a ways off. The blue roan sighed; everything appeared fine to her, save the fact the stallion was away.
Arwen raised her head, the familiar feeling of being watched coming over her. She looked all around outside of the heard until she saw the figures. She whinnied to the herd, staring at the figures

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom