~Gallop with Wild Horses!!~ Wild Horse Herds RP (Needs Players!!!) **RESTARTED**

Status
Not open for further replies.
Fatimah woke up from her slumber, and began to thrash violently until she stopped abruptly. Barq, who had been dozing peacefully by his mother's side, jumped up at glared at Cemal. "See what you did!"

"You gonna stop her, like you stopped poor Dusky?" Dour laughed his ugly laugh and lashed his tail. "Or shall we fight over her?"
"Dusky hates you now, buddy!" He announced with a triumphant grin. "And.." He said, his gaze turning into a menacing glower, "i will fight over her."

Isabel's ears pinned back even further. She squealed and stamped her hoof down in defiance, making it clear she, and only she, was going to have her way. "I won't listen to you!"
"I'm going to force you to! And I'm going to force you to listen to Black Ice and Dusky!"

Isabel's ears pinned back even further. She squealed and stamped her hoof down in defiance, making it clear she, and only she, was going to have her way. "I won't listen to you!"

Dusky came forward. "Titan's right, Isabel. Dour's a jerk."

Dour pricked his ears. "Brainwashed Dusky, have you now?"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom