~Gallop with Wild Horses!!~ Wild Horse Herds RP (Needs Players!!!) **RESTARTED**

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cemal groaned. "Look, do you want me to try to help you or leave? Because I'm perfectly willing to do either."

"What I want is answers! Why did you fight me, even after you told me that the fight was between me and Cocoa? Why did you go against your word?"

Quote: Before Isabel could respond to Titan, she dashed out of the way, into the bushes and just barely barrelling up into Sugar with a sliding stop.
Once the coast was clear, Isabel tiptoed her way back to Dour and his mares. She was sure to keep as low as a profile as she could.

Once the coast was clear, Isabel tiptoed her way back to Dour and his mares. She was sure to keep as low as a profile as she could.

Titan didn't have his eyes on the filly any more, but knew that he should. First, he had something to take care of. "Watch the herd, will you, Theodora?" he whispered, and began to snake Addie away, towards Dour.

Quote: "Fine," he groaned, through gritted teeth. "I fought you because I was leaving with Cocoa. You won, and you wouldn't let me go, so I tried to get you out of the way. I didn't want to hurt you, but you left me no choice. It's really that simple."

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom