~Gallop with Wild Horses!!~ Wild Horse Herds RP (Needs Players!!!) **RESTARTED**

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nickering for Zephyra to stay put Aurora walked to Dour's side "I don't know who you all are, and I don't care. You will leave this territory, and stay away from my family." She stated
Dusky glared at Aurora. "I'll tell you who I am." She lashed her tail angrily. "I was this jerk's favorite long before you showed up!" She turned her fiery glare on Dour. "Dour, you should've stayed dead!"

Dour stomped in response. He remembered that nearly fatal fight with Titan. "I never was dead! He can't kill me!"

"He nearly did!" Dusky snapped. When a smaller filly appeared at Dusky's side, the stud dropped his head for a closer look. "What's this?" He asked and stretched his neck out to sniff the curious filly.

"Get away from her!!" Dusky lunged at Dour, shoving all of her weight against the stud.

Dusky glared at Aurora. "I'll tell you who I am." She lashed her tail angrily. "I was this jerk's favorite long before you showed up!" She turned her fiery glare on Dour. "Dour, you should've stayed dead!"

Dour stomped in response. He remembered that nearly fatal fight with Titan. "I never was dead! He can't kill me!"

"He nearly did!" Dusky snapped. When a smaller filly appeared at Dusky's side, the stud dropped his head for a closer look. "What's this?" He asked and stretched his neck out to sniff the curious filly.

"Get away from her!!" Dusky lunged at Dour, shoving all of her weight against the stud.
( ha. You're kind of RPing you horses fighting themselves.)

Aurora snorted. "You were his favorite? And you left him when he was hurt." She shook her mane

(So is Sugar even is his herd yet?
lol.png
)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom