~Gallop with Wild Horses!!~ Wild Horse Herds RP (Needs Players!!!) **RESTARTED**

Status
Not open for further replies.
"Good idea. I don't like being seen with him anymore!" Dusky turned and gave Dour a parting kick to the chest then walked away, seething inwardly.

Ash, gathering up Cinders and Twilight, turned and followed Dusky. Analiya lingered a moment then followed the others.

Dour looked after Titan's departing mares then glared at the black stud. "Your mares are leaving. I suggest you go with them."

He turned and headed into his own herd, keeping an eye on Titan. Dour currently had no clue as to the whereabouts of the feisty filly, Isabel.
Nicole looked at Dour in shock. She was wandering what the heck was wrong with Dusky. ( brb)

"Good idea. I don't like being seen with him anymore!" Dusky turned and gave Dour a parting kick to the chest then walked away, seething inwardly.

Ash, gathering up Cinders and Twilight, turned and followed Dusky. Analiya lingered a moment then followed the others.

Dour looked after Titan's departing mares then glared at the black stud. "Your mares are leaving. I suggest you go with them."

He turned and headed into his own herd, keeping an eye on Titan. Dour currently had no clue as to the whereabouts of the feisty filly, Isabel.
Aurora glared at Titan, pawing the ground "Leave" Was all she said now

Isabel grazed at the base of an old oak, having fled there during the fight. She watched her new herd mates carefully.

Aurara flicked her tail and walked back to her filly, nickering to Dour when she walked by him

Isabel grazed at the base of an old oak, having fled there during the fight. She watched her new herd mates carefully.
(those 'herd mates', would they be Dour's mares?)

Dour stalked through his herd, checking and rechecking to make sure he hadn't overlooked any mares. He wasn't keeping freeloaders in his herd this time. If they wouldn't breed, he would kick them out.

Last edited:
Zephyra nursed from Aurora, then lay down to sleep.
Aurora nickered gently to her foal, turning to see where that other herd had been.

~~~
Arwen and Eowyn returned to the herd when the others headed back

( Si. )

Isabel nickered to Dour, inviting him to come over and graze with her. She really wanted to get acquainted with him.
Dour froze with his ears pricked forward. He turned to find who'd nickered, thinking he could place who it was. When his eyes fell on Isabel, he couldn't help but grin. How had she sneaked past everyone, including him?

"You managed to slip past everyone. I'm impressed," the grullo stud said as he came nearer. Dour didn't give out compliments often, so he was impressed with Isabel.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom