~Gallop with Wild Horses!!~ Wild Horse Herds RP (Needs Players!!!) **RESTARTED**

Status
Not open for further replies.
can someone explain to me what an RP is? lol sorry I'm confused!
(It's a Role Play. Dictionary definition: to assume the attitudes, actions, and discourse of (another),especially in a make-believe situation in an effort to understanda differing point of view or social interaction: )

Last edited:
(It's a Role Play. Dictionary definition: to assume the attitudes, actions, and discourse of (another),especially in a make-believe situation in an effort to understanda differing point of view or social interaction: )
so like writing a story together? kind of?
oh and thank you!

Last edited:
"That doesn't mean the other stud won't beat him and take you," Black Ice said. She glanced back at her foals, particularly the little bay. Turning back to Arwen, she continued, "Would you watch them for me? The bay can't travel well, and I need to graze."

The black mare hadn't eaten since discovering Theodora's lifeless body and the orphan.

Cinders nickered at her friend, but her voice was strained. "I ate too much," she said with a wince.
Arwen nodded and nickered to Bella to come over "I'll watch them" She said

Zephyra rubbed her head on her friends back, glancing to Cochise. She wasn't sure what to do besides just stay by Cinders

Arwen nodded and nickered to Bella to come over "I'll watch them" She said

Zephyra rubbed her head on her friends back, glancing to Cochise. She wasn't sure what to do besides just stay by Cinders
"Thank you." Black Ice gazed at Arwen and the three foals then turned and trotted away. All the good grazing land was now located on the outskirts of Titan's territory; they'd eaten pretty much everything edible within the center.

~~~

"I'll be alright," Cinders said. She wanted to lay down and have a good roll, but something was telling her that was a bad idea. Instead, she started walking.

(Shoot! I keep calling her Ebony, not Ember!)

Ember nickered, and slowed to a stop. There was a clump of weeds ahead of her and she moved towards them. Her head was facing Dour.

(I was calling her Ebony since you were)

Dour opened his eyes at Ember's nicker. It took him but a moment to remember his and her little dance from earlier. With an excited whinny, he arched his neck, twitched up his tail and pranced Ember's way again. He was out to give it another go.

(Yeah, sorry, my bad.)

Ember blew on the grass gently, then lipped it and started chewing. Her eyes watched Dour carefully.

"Thank you." Black Ice gazed at Arwen and the three foals then turned and trotted away. All the good grazing land was now located on the outskirts of Titan's territory; they'd eaten pretty much everything edible within the center.

~~~

"I'll be alright," Cinders said. She wanted to lay down and have a good roll, but something was telling her that was a bad idea. Instead, she started walking.
Bella settled curling up beside the other two foals and falling asleep quickly.
Arwen circled them to be able to watch the two stallions and be able to protect the foals if nessasary.

Eowyn, was still standing where she had been left, mezmorized by the fight.

~~
Zephyra watched Cinders a moment then looked around again

(Yeah, sorry, my bad.)

Ember blew on the grass gently, then lipped it and started chewing. Her eyes watched Dour carefully.
Dour pranced close to Ember and tilted his head nearly sideways, nickering to her. He wanted to pick-up where they'd left off...maybe dance all the way through to the conclusion.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom