~Gallop with Wild Horses!!~ Wild Horse Herds RP (Needs Players!!!) **RESTARTED**

Status
Not open for further replies.
Arwen and Eowyn kept pace with the herd, keeping their fillies near

Aurora nickered for her foals to join her. She looked around the herd

Mark trotted to Aurora, flipping his tail

Sonya had gotten lost. The yearling looked around and whinnied

After becoming acquainted with each other, Isabel stood, encouraging the foal to do the same. She licked at his withers.
Aurora nickered gently then looked around the herd, Sonya had disappeared and Mark was playing again

After a long sleep, Fatimah was startled awake by a sharp pain as her side. It was Barq, tearing at his dam's skin, eager to nurse.

Sonya, enjoying not being watched by the herd galloped happily across the land. The yearling didn't know where she was going and at the moment didn't care.

Arwen and Eowyn kept pace with the herd, keeping their fillies near

Aurora nickered for her foals to join her. She looked around the herd

Mark trotted to Aurora, flipping his tail

Sonya had gotten lost. The yearling looked around and whinnied
(Did any of my mares, colts go with Titan's herd or what just happened? Where are they now?)

Qnnalise stomped her hoof. She would not meet Dour's eyes, for fear of him seeing hers glisten with tears. "I have an idea. Keep the herd where it is. I'm going to explore, just for a week. I'll be back... I promise."
Dour stared at Annalise, his eyes moist. When he spoke, it was barely a whisper. "Do not forget. You are the first mare I truly ever loved." He nibbled Annalise's mare tenderly. "I love you, Annalise."

He turned and bolted without another sound. Annalise had taught the stud about love, real love, and he wanted to grow on that.

As he neared his own territory, he whinnied out both a greeting and a warning to intruders. Nearing the center, he whinnied for Aurora.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom