~Gallop with Wild Horses!!~ Wild Horse Herds RP (Needs Players!!!) **RESTARTED**

Status
Not open for further replies.
Quote: (Why would I? I'm used to being ignored so no worries.
hugs.gif
)

"Nah," he grumbled. "Lookit. The coward ain't makin' a move." He moved to Dusky, and, wasting no time, reared and mounted her.

Dusky smiled inwardly and stood still. Though she couldn't help those instances when her brain told her to wander, to get away, she had grown to love her position as Titan's favorite. "I do love you, Titan," she whispered.

Black Ice grew skittish. She loved Titan, but she didn't love his tactic of skipping the flirting and going straight to the mounting. She just knew she was next.

Ash, standing off to herself, knew if Titan tried again, she would buck him to the sky.

Analiya was just waiting patiently. Dusky had shown the younger mare where her place was.
"Good," he replied, and dismounted. Next, he moved towards Black Ice, nickering.

"Good," he replied, and dismounted. Next, he moved towards Black Ice, nickering.
Black Ice had backed herself into a tangle of roots and had tripped. The black mare was pretty much sitting down. "Uh, Titan, can you save me for later...when you're not in...such a hurried mood?"

"Nah," he grumbled. "Lookit. The coward ain't makin' a move." He moved to Dusky, and, wasting no time, reared and mounted her.

Dusky smiled inwardly and stood still. Though she couldn't help those instances when her brain told her to wander, to get away, she had grown to love her position as Titan's favorite. "I do love you, Titan," she whispered.

Black Ice grew skittish. She loved Titan, but she didn't love his tactic of skipping the flirting and going straight to the mounting. She just knew she was next.

Ash, standing off to herself, knew if Titan tried again, she would buck him to the sky.

Analiya was just waiting patiently. Dusky had shown the younger mare where her place was.

Ace lost all patience. He flung himself into Titan, and bit him hard. 
Titan tore himself out if Ace's jaws, backed up, bucked, throwing Ace skyward.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom