~Gallop with Wild Horses!!~ Wild Horse Herds RP (Needs Players!!!) **RESTARTED**

Status
Not open for further replies.

" See you later! Bye Hottie!" he smiled at her.

That was it! Sleet took off like a rocket, whinnying frantically. "Twilight! Tango!"

Dusk took off the oppisite direction. he wanted to see his brother.

Coral was with Lissa when he heard a noise. " What was that?" he said.

"I don't know," she replied

" Coral! it's me!" Coral turned his head and there was his brother Dusk.
Lissa danced back a bit.

Unbeknownst to them, Ace and Titan had another spectator. Flare, having gotten separated from Annalise, had wandered off, following the strong scent of studs. Hidden in the shadowy brush, the Arabian watched eagerly, soft nickers escaping her.

Quote: Dusk took off the oppisite direction. he wanted to see his brother.

Coral was with Lissa when he heard a noise. " What was that?" he said.
"I don't know," she replied " Coral! it's me!" Coral turned his head and there was his brother Dusk. Lissa danced back a bit.
" Dusk!" Coral ran over to him. " Where've you been?"

( @ClucksAndPeeps
th
th
th
th
th
)

Quote: Ace had dodged the attack. He spun around Titan and swung his head around to hit Titan's.

(I must ask you to let me decide my character's injury. Please. Horses can't fling another stallion skyward. It's not physically possible. Also, please allow your horse to take some damage every three posts during battle. :)

Ace had dodged the attack. He spun around Titan and swung his head around to hit Titan's.

(I must ask you to let me decide my character's injury. Please. Horses can't fling another stallion skyward. It's not physically possible. Also, please allow your horse to take some damage every three posts during battle. :)
Ash nickered with growing interest. In the brush behind her, Flare was also becoming more interested, her eyes on Ace.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom