~Gallop with Wild Horses!!~ Wild Horse Herds RP (Needs Players!!!) **RESTARTED**

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sage nudged her side gently.
Cinders couldn't stop herself; she flinched at Sage's touch. She surprised herself by not bolting again. "I don't know if you've heard of a stallion named Dour, but I'm one of his fillies." She nodded at Zephyra and Enigma. "Her colt is my half-brother, so that tells you what Dour did to her."

Sandy ran beside him, confused and frightened. She did a sliding stop, and with the agility of a cutting horse, spun and bolted back, squealing to her mother.
Dour, heavier, skid several feet before he turned and chased the filly. Head down, he snaked his neck around as he neared Sandy, determined to keep the filly separated from her dam. "Get out of my herd, filly!"

Sage shuddered.
Cinders noticed Sage's shuddered, and she snorted. After a few minutes, she continued, "I recently just had the same thing done to me, so if you're waiting for me to be receptive to mating, don't waste your time."

The grullo filly figured now that Sage knew for a fact that she was pregnant, he would leave her.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom