~Gallop with Wild Horses!!~ Wild Horse Herds RP (Needs Players!!!) **RESTARTED**

Status
Not open for further replies.
Titan whipped around to Black Ice. "Help Dusky!" He commanded.

Ace pulled away from the fight and glowered at the horses before him. "I applaud you for training mares how to fight, Titan." He panted, and bared his teeth.

"They're not your pampered prisses," he growled. "In fact, they're much better than those stupid mares who demand everything. They're much better."

Black Ice stood frozen to the spot. She wasn't good at standing up to studs at most times. There was but one stud she would make an exception to. The black mare backed her ears at Titan and skittered backwards, refusing.

Dusky spun to meet Ash's attack. Both mares wheeled around and butt-to-butt proceeded to kick the daylights out of each other.

"What is wrong with you, Ash!?" Dusky snapped, landing a painful kick to the grullo mare's thigh. She grunted at the stout kick she received and added, "Titan is a great stallion!"

"He ignores me! He's not great to me!" Ash squealed as Dusky's hoof scraped a gash in her thigh. The mare darted forward, tail lashing.
"You don't need to go nuts!" Titan screeched. He grabbed Ash's mane in his teeth. "Just tell me if you ever feel that way! All of you!"

"You don't need to go nuts!" Titan screeched. He grabbed Ash's mane in his teeth. "Just tell me if you ever feel that way! All of you!"
Ash squealed and twisted her head, trying to bite Titan. "I just did!"

Breaking away, she trotted off, distancing herself from everybody but remaining in view.

Ash squealed and twisted her head, trying to bite Titan. "I just did!"

Breaking away, she trotted off, distancing herself from everybody but remaining in view.
"I'm going to make sure you stay in my herd even if it's the last thing I do," he growled. "NONE of you are leaving!"

Last edited:
"I'm going to make sure you stay in my herd even if it's the last thing I do," he growled. "NONE of you are leaving!"
Ash's ears flattened against her skull, and she bared her teeth hatefully at Titan. "Fine, but you won't be getting anywhere with me!"

The gray Arabian in the bushes couldn't stand it anymore. She broke from hiding and headed in Ace's direction.

Dusky was still glaring hotly at the intruding stud.

Zephyra nodded "He acts different" She said softly nuzzling her friend, then her colt. Then looking up at Sage

Cinders sighed heavily, almost completely relaxed. Zephyra seemed to have that affect on the grullo filly. "Yes, he does. I just...can't seem to trust him fully."

(It's a good word. :p Used a lot in soccer.)

Ember turned her head to look at him while she walked. She nickered, licking her lips in submission. She had been mated, so a new foal would come soon to replace Sandy. 

[CONTENTEMBED=/t/828785/gallop-with-wild-horses-wild-horse-herds-rp-needs-players-restarted/7050#post_12430349 layout=inline]Dour trotted alongside Ember for several yards then headed towards the front where Annalise was. "Annalise?" he whinnied.[/CONTENTEMBED]
Annalise flicked an ear back. "I thought you were to busy with your other mares," she said dryly.

Ash's ears flattened against her skull, and she bared her teeth hatefully at Titan. "Fine, but you won't be getting anywhere with me!"

The gray Arabian in the bushes couldn't stand it anymore. She broke from hiding and headed in Ace's direction.

Dusky was still glaring hotly at the intruding stud.
"We'll see about that," he growled. "Even if I need to pin you to the ground."

Annalise flicked an ear back. "I thought you were to busy with your other mares," she said dryly.
"Of course not," Dour said, not letting Annalise's tone dampen his mood. He tossed his head, proud of himself if not more than a little confused. "I even ran off a strange mare since you told me how my herd was returning to its 'former glory'."

"Of course not," Dour said, not letting Annalise's tone dampen his mood. He tossed his head, proud of himself if not more than a little confused. "I even ran off a strange mare since you told me how my herd was returning to its 'former glory'."
"If that mare is big with a jet-black coat and a filly is at her side, you haven't succeeded. I've been seeing less and less of you EVERY day."

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom