~Gallop with Wild Horses!!~ Wild Horse Herds RP (Needs Players!!!) **RESTARTED**

Status
Not open for further replies.
Arewn and Eowyn finally slowed and looked around, they didn't recognize where they were. They nickered to Black Ice. "Where are we?"
"It doesn't matter," Black Ice said. She looked at Analiya and nickered soothingly. "We'll wait here. Titan will call for us or find us when it's safe."

Ace growled. "Fine! I'll leave your precious mare, Ash, and take MY mare, Sky." he said, and bumped Titan's chest with his own, challenging him.

Ace growled. "Fine! I'll leave your precious mare, Ash, and take MY mare, Sky." he said, and bumped Titan's chest with his own, challenging him.
"What!?" Ash's head shot up when she heard Ace. She glared from one stud to the other. If she tried going with Ace, she was sure to have Titan and Dusky on her butt again. With an angry whinny, she galloped away, following the trail Black Ice, Arwen and the others had used.

Dusky lingered and glared at Ace.

Off to the side, Flare stared at both stallions.

Seeing Aurora, Dour turned his head and nickered. He finally had something he'd never had before; mares that actually seemed to care about him.
Aurora nickered and started to graze. She paused as a thought hit her, her head came up and she watched Dour for a moment, then she smiled at him and went to graze a little farther away. I actually love him she thought, then thought of her first love No, that will never happen again. I won't lose Dour

Isabel kept a close eye on Cheyenne as he frolicked near Dour and Ember. He pranced and kicked up his heels happily, hoping to get someone to play with him.

Aurora nickered and started to graze. She paused as a thought hit her, her head came up and she watched Dour for a moment, then she smiled at him and went to graze a little farther away. I actually love him she thought, then thought of her first love No, that will never happen again. I won't lose Dour
Dour was dozing lightly, his emotions easing thanks to Aurora and Ember's closeness.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom