~Gallop with Wild Horses!!~ Wild Horse Herds RP (Needs Players!!!) **RESTARTED**

Status
Not open for further replies.
"It doesn't matter," Black Ice said. She looked at Analiya and nickered soothingly. "We'll wait here. Titan will call for us or find us when it's safe."
Arwen nodded but was uneasy. She looked around again and snorted

Ace watched her go, and vowed he would take Ash someday. He snapped his teeth in Titan's direction before pinning his ears at Dusky and shoving Sky with his chest.
Dusky pinned her ears in response to Ace then turned and trotted away, looking for the rest of the herd.

Flare kept edging closer to Ace.

Quote: Ace watched her go, and vowed he would take Ash someday. He snapped his teeth in Titan's direction before pinning his ears at Dusky and shoving Sky with his chest.
(Hannah.)
(Oh. XD Sorry, my bad. Dumb me.)

Sky bared her teeth and laid her ears back, but moved. "Let me go! Leave me alone!" she screeched.

Isabel kept a close eye on Cheyenne as he frolicked near Dour and Ember. He pranced and kicked up his heels happily, hoping to get someone to play with him.
Roused out of his short slumber, Dour was grouchy. He backed his ears and whinnied impatiently at Cheyenne. "Go away."

With his head held high and tail flagged up in the air, a tiny stallion raced his way around the edge of Dour's herd. His whinnying and nickering echoed loudly through the valley; a clear attempt to attract mares.

Quote: Ace watched her go, and vowed he would take Ash someday. He snapped his teeth in Titan's direction before pinning his ears at Dusky and shoving Sky with his chest.
(Hannah.)

Sky bared her teeth and laid her ears back, but moved. "Let me go! Leave me alone!" she screeched.
(No problem. :p)

Ace nipped her firmly, but spoke gently. "MOVE Sky."

Ace growled. "Fine! I'll leave your precious mare, Ash, and take MY mare, Sky." he said, and bumped Titan's chest with his own, challenging him.

"What!?" Ash's head shot up when she heard Ace. She glared from one stud to the other. If she tried going with Ace, she was sure to have Titan and Dusky on her butt again. With an angry whinny, she galloped away, following the trail Black Ice, Arwen and the others had used.

Dusky lingered and glared at Ace.

Off to the side, Flare stared at both stallions.

Ace watched her go, and vowed he would take Ash someday. He snapped his teeth in Titan's direction before pinning his ears at Dusky and shoving Sky with his chest.

(Hannah.)

"Shhh-h, Sky," Titan murmured gently. "Everything will be fine," He winked at her quickly before Ace could see. "Star will stay here, safely."

With his head held high and tail flagged up in the air, a tiny stallion raced his way around the edge of Dour's herd. His whinnying and nickering echoed loudly through the valley; a clear attempt to attract mares.
Aurora picked her head up and whinnied to Dour, moving to the herd

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom