~Gallop with Wild Horses!!~ Wild Horse Herds RP (Needs Players!!!) **RESTARTED**

Status
Not open for further replies.
Quote: Ace watched her go, and vowed he would take Ash someday. He snapped his teeth in Titan's direction before pinning his ears at Dusky and shoving Sky with his chest.
(Hannah.)
(Oh. XD Sorry, my bad. Dumb me.)

Sky bared her teeth and laid her ears back, but moved. "Let me go! Leave me alone!" she screeched.
(No problem. :p)

Ace nipped her firmly, but spoke gently. "MOVE Sky."
Sky hung her head and plodded away, giving one last look at Titan. Star wanted to come, too. Nickering, she ran after her mother.
Ace kept close behind her, bumping her often with his chest.

Quote: Pasco's ears pricked. Unfortunately, his disguise had become foiled when he tripped on the forest floor, causing his little section of foliage to rustle and send a flock of birds soaring right out. He gathered himself back up with a sigh, preparing for whatever was to come as the consequence of his clumsiness.

Quote: Ace watched her go, and vowed he would take Ash someday. He snapped his teeth in Titan's direction before pinning his ears at Dusky and shoving Sky with his chest.
(Hannah.)
(Oh. XD Sorry, my bad. Dumb me.)

Sky bared her teeth and laid her ears back, but moved. "Let me go! Leave me alone!" she screeched.
(No problem. :p)

Ace nipped her firmly, but spoke gently. "MOVE Sky."
Sky hung her head and plodded away, giving one last look at Titan. Star wanted to come, too. Nickering, she ran after her mother.
Ace kept close behind her, bumping her often with his chest.
Sky was now worried because she remembered something horrific: she had come into Estrus. And she was his mare. But she did not love him and did not want his foal. But, droping her head, she knew it was no use to try to deny her inevitable fate. Star trotted alongside her.

Belladonna and Evenstar finally slowed and looked around, they had no Idea where they were. The yearlings whinnied, hoping for someone to find them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom