~Gallop with Wild Horses!!~ Wild Horse Herds RP (Needs Players!!!) **RESTARTED**

Status
Not open for further replies.
Arwen joined Dusky and Black Ice "Ash is coming. Just slower." She pranced away a bit "I hope they got away from the wolves."
"I wonder if they even met the wolves," Dusky said. She whinnied loudly, calling. "ANALIYA!!"

With Eowyn, Analiya's ears swiveled. "Did you hear that?"

"I wonder if they even met the wolves," Dusky said. She whinnied loudly, calling. "ANALIYA!!"

With Eowyn, Analiya's ears swiveled. "Did you hear that?"
"Nope" Eowyn said smiling, then glanced at her "You can go back if you want to, I'm not." She said and shook her mane "I'm going to explore this land and see what I can find."

Quote: Ace watched her go, and vowed he would take Ash someday. He snapped his teeth in Titan's direction before pinning his ears at Dusky and shoving Sky with his chest.
(Hannah.)
(Oh. XD Sorry, my bad. Dumb me.)

Sky bared her teeth and laid her ears back, but moved. "Let me go! Leave me alone!" she screeched.
(No problem. :p)

Ace nipped her firmly, but spoke gently. "MOVE Sky."
Sky hung her head and plodded away, giving one last look at Titan. Star wanted to come, too. Nickering, she ran after her mother.
Ace kept close behind her, bumping her often with his chest.
Sky was now worried because she remembered something horrific: she had come into Estrus. And she was his mare. But she did not love him and did not want his foal. But, droping her head, she knew it was no use to try to deny her inevitable fate. Star trotted alongside her.
Ace bumped Star, and herded them along to EvergreenHerd. His mind wasn't on breeding, though he knew she hadn't been bred by Titan; he was focused on keeping her in his herd. EvergreenHerd seemed to be falling apart.
Sky finally knew she was coming into his herd, and she became panicky. This was the last place she wanted to be! She wanted Titan. She wheeled and planted her hooves firmly on the ground in front of Ace, snorting angrily.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom