~Gallop with Wild Horses!!~ Wild Horse Herds RP (Needs Players!!!) **RESTARTED**

Status
Not open for further replies.
Eowyn looked back then at Analiya "Maybe, maybe not" She shrugged "Go back or stay with me, your choice. I am not going to stay in my sisters shadow anymore." She stomped her hoof, then pawed the ground and sighed
Analiya didn't know anything about being in a sister's shadow. She was Dusky's firstborn, and the only of her fillies allowed to stay in Titan's herd.

"Maybe I should go back," she said, but she was afraid to make the journey back alone. "Or maybe I shouldn't live in my dam's herd and share her stud anymore."

Cinders, not Dour's sharpest descendant, stared stupidly at the black lump for several minutes. Finally, instincts started kicking in, and she neared it, nudging it gently.
"You have to clean it" Zephyra said gently

Analiya didn't know anything about being in a sister's shadow. She was Dusky's firstborn, and the only of her fillies allowed to stay in Titan's herd.

"Maybe I should go back," she said, but she was afraid to make the journey back alone. "Or maybe I shouldn't live in my dam's herd and share her stud anymore."
Eowyn watched a moment then turned to go

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom