~Gallop with Wild Horses!!~ Wild Horse Herds RP (Needs Players!!!) **RESTARTED**

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cinders quickly licked the foal's face, so it could breathe. Her attention stimulated the foal to lift its head and squeak.
Zephyra smiled at the squeak, she remembered Enigma's squeaks, before Cochise tried to kill him

Zephyra smiled at the squeak, she remembered Enigma's squeaks, before Cochise tried to kill him
Cinders had apparently remembered Cochise trying to kill Enigma. She pinned her ears and glanced about frantically, squealing.

At her feet, her foal was trying to struggle to its feet for the first time.

Last edited:
Quote: Zoe stood there. She felt awkward, she was the new mare who just got bred, while the other ones have been bred already and have been Sage's mares for a while.

(Sage didn't breed any of them except for Zoe... lol XD )

Sage nuzzled Zoe once more.

Cinders had apparently remembered Cochise trying to kill Enigma. She pinned her ears and glanced about frantically, squealing.

At her feet, her foal was trying to struggle to its feet for the first time.
Zephyra nickered gently "He isn't here, it's alright"

Quote: Zoe stood there. She felt awkward, she was the new mare who just got bred, while the other ones have been bred already and have been Sage's mares for a while.

(I know, I meant like the other mares had foals already...XD)

Zoe smiled. "It's so weird... Being new and all, I feel like I don't fit in yet," She whispered to Sage.

(I know, I meant like the other mares had foals already...XD)

Zoe smiled. "It's so weird... Being new and all, I feel like I don't fit in yet," She whispered to Sage.

(Oh lol XD )

"You will, trust me," he replied.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom