~Gallop with Wild Horses!!~ Wild Horse Herds RP (Needs Players!!!) **RESTARTED**

Status
Not open for further replies.
Quote: Zoe stood there. She felt awkward, she was the new mare who just got bred, while the other ones have been bred already and have been Sage's mares for a while.

(Sage didn't breed any of them except for Zoe... lol XD )

Sage nuzzled Zoe once more.
(I know, I meant like the other mares had foals already...XD)

Zoe smiled. "It's so weird... Being new and all, I feel like I don't fit in yet," She whispered to Sage.

(Oh lol XD )

"You will, trust me," he replied.
"I hope," She sighed.

A smiled spread across Sage's face as he watched the tiny filly.
Cinders waited until the filly had let go of her then walked slowly over to Zephyra, the filly following unsteadily. While she wouldn't trust Zoe or Sage yet, she trusted Zephyra completely.

Cinders waited until the filly had let go of her then walked slowly over to Zephyra, the filly following unsteadily. While she wouldn't trust Zoe or Sage yet, she trusted Zephyra completely.
Zephyra nuzzled Cinders then looked at the filly "Hello, little one." She said gently nuzzling the filly

Cinders closed her eyes, exhausted. Foaling was some work, she'd learned.

Her filly sniffed at Zephyra curiously, squeaking softly.
Zephyra nickered gently, then moved away to let the two rest and so she could search for Enigma

(Dun dun duuunn I gtg, see you later)

Zephyra nickered gently, then moved away to let the two rest and so she could search for Enigma

(Dun dun duuunn I gtg, see you later)
Cinders' head drooped as she dozed. Waking with a start, she checked on her foal then curled-up, falling asleep almost instantly.

Despite being tired after her 'trip', Cinders' filly didn't sleep immediately; she followed after Zephyra.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom