~Gallop with Wild Horses!!~ Wild Horse Herds RP (Needs Players!!!) **RPing can begin!**

Kallun had noticed the sleek stallion as he moved across the field, and then seen mare during their brief interaction. That was a short conversation, he thought. I wonder who those two are? He decided to move back that direction to find out. He began to wander towards the stallion, pretending to graze and trying to appear oblivious to the great figure's standing there.
Finally, Kallun reminded himself of who he was- or at least who he had meant to be. He raised his head and looked straight at the great stallion.
"Oh, hello there," he said casually, and then quickly added, "Sir." He turned his head away slightly and worried, I hope he's not going to try to kill me. With fear and uncertainty, the inexperienced colt turned back and looked up at the powerful figure- straight into his eyes.

Quote:
He approached the young stud, his neck hanging low and his steps non-threatening. Though his coat had a deep sheen to it and his structure fairly sturdy, his physique hadn't appeared quite as youthful as it had from afar when he was standing directly in front of Kallun. He looked into his eyes, his expression completely placid. "Can I help you, young one?" he asked, a brow cocked.

I am so sorry for not being on like...FOREVER! I have been busy with my Chickens! We got them about three months ago. I have been busy with all kinds of stuff during the summer. I may not be able to RP continually till the fall.
hit.gif

I will try my best though!

He approached the young stud, his neck hanging low and his steps non-threatening. Though his coat had a deep sheen to it and his structure fairly sturdy, his physique hadn't appeared quite as youthful as it had from afar when he was standing directly in front of Kallun. He looked into his eyes, his expression completely placid. "Can I help you, young one?" he asked, a brow cocked.
(( Sorry I took so long...
hide.gif
))

Unprepared for a kind and almost casual response, Kallun wasn't sure what to say. "Well... um, Sir," he began. He took a breath, "Well... you see... I just came here today, and, well, I was wondering if someone... if you... could train me? Teach me what I need to learn...?" The last words of his question came out almost squeaking as he looked back into the stallion's deep eyes.

(( Sorry I took so long...
hide.gif
))

Unprepared for a kind and almost casual response, Kallun wasn't sure what to say. "Well... um, Sir," he began. He took a breath, "Well... you see... I just came here today, and, well, I was wondering if someone... if you... could train me? Teach me what I need to learn...?" The last words of his question came out almost squeaking as he looked back into the stallion's deep eyes.
Gahhh!
barnie.gif
Sorry, that was me....

Back
Top Bottom