~Gallop with Wild Horses!!~ Wild Horse Herds RP (Needs Players!!!) **RPing can begin!**

AFTER THIS CHARACTER WE CAN START!!!!
celebrate.gif

Name: Star
Breed: Akhal Teke
Herd: DesertHerd
Mate: None, yet.
Personality: Kind and thoughtful, caring, but fights with fury. Never rude, and always takes care of injured HerdMates.
Appearance: Beautiful dappled grey, with a brown spot over her eyes. And four white socks.
Username: SilkiesForEver
Picture or description:

Pechimdarbig.jpg

Last edited:
Gypsy loped through her herd, as they grazed contentedly in the soft green grass. A tiny foal tucked by her flank. It matched every movement she made, and did not leave her side. She looked up at her mate, high on a rock above looking down, scanning the territory for danger. She smiled.

Sano and Ziza dashed over the sandy rocky terrain, the whinnied as they flew over the hills, kicking up dust. They were racing to the small river. Ziza galloped, then quickly gathered her legs and sprung over a large fallen tree. She threw her head. Sona followed, as they approached they creek, he diverted, galloping up a small hill, as he reached the crest, he skidded to halt, rearing up and striking out his powerful front legs. He scanned the creek valley.

Firefly and Flame stood in a beautiful meadow, surrounded by large heavy boughed trees, the warm sun danced through the limbs, casting ever changing shadows. Flame jumped and bucked, getting a feel for his growing legs and strength. Firefly smiled at her son, then bowed her head to nibble on the sweet grass.

Honey was relaxing in the shade of a tree, grazing but keeping an eye on her family. Red Feather her foal was busy harassing a ground hog before the frightened creature dove into it's hole. He neighed happily at his new game before running over to his mom bumping into her side playfully. "Did you see that mom, I almost had 'im," Honey was not impressed, "Yes Red. I saw I saw...couldn't you do something that...oh I don't know, didn't frighten the life out of smaller creatures?" Red thought for a moment "...I could always go play with flame," "Yes, that'll do, just make sure it's okay with his mother first,"

Sano and Ziza dashed over the sandy rocky terrain, the whinnied as they flew over the hills, kicking up dust. They were racing to the small river. Ziza galloped, then quickly gathered her legs and sprung over a large fallen tree. She threw her head. Sona followed, as they approached they creek, he diverted, galloping up a small hill, as he reached the crest, he skidded to halt, rearing up and striking out his powerful front legs. He scanned the creek valley.
Star picked up her head, and saw her leaders run to the stream. She shook her small dainty head, and took off at lightning speed, to the river. Kicking up her heels and nickering with happiness, completely unaware that a black colt was watching her.

Last edited:
Firefly picked her head, flicking her ears back and forth. She nudged her foal, they moved to the far side of the meadow, she noticed Honey through the tree. She trotted through the forest and moved into the clearing with Honey and Red.

Onyx sighed as the pretty young Mare galloped out of sight. He wanted to desperately to meet her, but, he chose to leave the Herd. He whipped his tail angrily against his flank. Then he ran into DesertHerd's territory. He watched the grey dappled Mare drink from the river. He whickered. Her head flew up. Water droplets dripping from her muzzle. She snorted, her nostrils flared breathing in his scent. Its a horse. she thought. And a young stallion at that. She walked towards him. Then, she lowered her head and snaked it close to the ground, just like what a mare would do to a wayward foal. She got nearer and nearer. Onyx gasped. She's gonna attack me. He thought fearfully. I must stand up to her.

Back
Top Bottom