~Gallop with Wild Horses!!~ Wild Horse Herds RP (Needs Players!!!) **RPing can begin!**

Pics
"i have come to challenge you for Evergreenherd!!!" Panther neighed to Hokota. he cantered at Hokota, head down and teeth bared.
Hokota calculated where the stallion would strike, he held his ground waiting for the last second, the quickly spun out of the way, he flung his hind legs out, aiming a powerful kick at the trespassers ribs.

Firefly nicked at Flame's flank, "go, follow Red." She flicked her tail and bounded up to the stallions, keeping a safe distance, she scored the earth with her hoof, and snorted.

(Hehe i Know that, but hey this is a game, maybe it was a coup and they escaped
tongue2.gif
)
Haha! Yeah, I know.
lol.png

Tornado tossed his mane as he fell backwards, stumbling, his hooves gave way and he fell. He turned his head towards Rain. He snorted and attempted to get up.

Shawnee saw Rain's anger and just watched

Dalyla laughed, stomping a hoof down near his head. "You're a fool to think you'll win anything. Now tell me, what is your business in this area?"

Quote: Panther ignored the throbbing pain in his side, rearing and pawing his massive hooves at Hokota's flank.
Honeynut called to her son, studying the intruder with wary eyes. Red Feather ignored his mother and ran toward the stallion, stopping midway he stomped his tiny hooves and snorted a challenge. "How dare you come and challenge my family!" He snorted hotly, "My dad's gonna knock your stupid head off, and I just might too!" Honey ran to her colt in a panic, "Red! Get your little but back to the trees!" She nipped his flanks and corraled him back to safety.
Panther, not stopping fighting Hokota, neighed angrily to him, "stay out of the way unless you want me to crush you like a bug under my hoof, twerp!"

Panther ignored the throbbing pain in his side, rearing and pawing his massive hooves at Hokota's flank.
Panther, not stopping fighting Hokota, neighed angrily to him, "stay out of the way unless you want me to crush you like a bug under my hoof, twerp!"

Hokota was smaller and older and had experince on his side, he read panthers move and daced aside. He roared a hoarse niegh, and went to bite panther's neck.

Rain turned and fled away from the fighting horses. Sahara galloped close to her flank. She didn't know where she was going, but she needed to find somewhere safe and hidden.

( am I excepted ? ) :3

Dalyla laughed, stomping a hoof down near his head. "You're a fool to think you'll win anything. Now tell me, what is your business in this area?"
Tornado got up, he didn't like being lower that a mare. No matter what the pain, he wasn't going to loose his pride. "Why should I tell you?" Eyes narrowed and nostrils flaring. "What is your business? Spying on mares? You sound like a little bachelor colt to me, not much of a mare."

Back
Top Bottom