~Gallop with Wild Horses!!~ Wild Horse Herds RP (Needs Players!!!) **RPing can begin!**

Pics
Name: Lance
Breed: Gypsy Vanner
Herd: Marsh Herd
Mate: N/A
Personality: Flirty young colt, likes to impress and show off, likes to impress Kaliska and is Rebel's rival
Appearance: Dapple Grey Paint Coat
Username:OneCrazyCowgirl
Picture or description:

Name: Lance
Breed: Gypsy Vanner
Herd: Marsh Herd
Mate: N/A
Personality: Flirty young colt, likes to impress and show off, likes to impress Kaliska and is Rebel's rival
Appearance: Dapple Grey Paint Coat
Username:OneCrazyCowgirl
Picture or description:
Accepted, but, who is his mother?

Yeah.
lol.png

Name: Benji
Breed: Vanner/Cob
Herd: Bachelor stallion that joins Marshherd for their "secrete" plans.
Mate: None, (but likes Lilac??)
Personality: Goofy, but smart. Strong, and also very headstrong.
Appearance: Dark palomino/dapple stallion.
Username: SilkiesForEver
Picture or description:
silver-dapple-gypsy-vanner.jpg

Vanner loped through the trees, then crossed his territory's border into the bachelor territory. He swung his head back and fourth trying to pick up a scent of another stallion. A strong scent reached his nose. It was a young stallion's, about 2 years old, a large draft, and the scent was also very fresh. Perfect. He thought. If only I can find him..... Suddenly, as if the young stallion read Vanner's thoughts, he trotted into view. The young bachelor jerked his head low, and snaked it towards Vanner. Vanner returned the challenge, and loped closer. He stopped suddenly and stood tall. He looked down at the younger stallion. The bachelor stopped too, and lifted his head. "What are you doing?" he asked. "I am Vanner, the lead stallion of Marsh herd. And I have a proposition for you." The young bachelor looked at Vanner curiously. "I'm Benji, what is this proposition?" Vanner lowered his head so he was level with Benji. "How would you like to become the ruler of all the horses and territory in this land?" Vanner cocked his head, his eyes dancing. Benji jerked his head back. "What?!" he asked surprised. "Just what I said." Vanner replied, his voice low. "All we have to do, is raid the herds, and force the stallions out, and voila! The territory is ours." Vanner looked smug, but Benji snorted. "What do you mean, we attack?" Vanner tossed his head. "You can't defeat a herd by yourself." Vanner snorted. "Now, if you agree, I will meet you here at sundown tomorrow." Benji thought for a moment then nodded his head. Slowly. Vanner stamped his hoof, satisfied, then turned and galloped into his own territory.

Back
Top Bottom