~Gallop with Wild Horses!!~ Wild Horse Herds RP (Needs Players!!!) **RPing can begin!**

Pics
Name: Blaze
Breed: Rocky mountain horse
Herd: River
Mate: N/A
Personality: Spirted and Kind
Appearance:
Username: Cay5
Picture or description:
images

Benji snorted as he trotted up to a large Weeping Willow tree, with long winding roots. This is it. He thought. This is the place I'm supposed to meet Vanner. He looked around, his nostrils flared, trying catch a scent of the large stallion. Vanner's figure came quickly loping through the trees. "Ready?" His question was more of a demand. He did not look at Benji, but stared ahead, over the river, and at Evergreenherd's territory. He took a step forward, and Benji followed. A shudder rippled through his body at the large horses attitude. What have a gotten myself into? He wondered. But just as he finished the thought, Vanner plunged into the icy water, separating Marshherd's and Evergreenherd's territory. Benji took a deep breath, and stepped into the water and started to swim.

Vanner and Benji reached the other side, panting heavily. Benji was more tired than Vanner, because he was not used to swimming. His sides heaved up and down. Vanner nickered when he saw Speckles in the distance. "Benji." he said sternly. Benji looked towards the mare. "I need you to help me herd her back over the river. My mate Gypsy is waiting to take her back to our thicket." Benji turned and stared at Gypsy, "Lets go!" Vanner snorted. He took off at top speed hoping to startle the mare.

Vanner and Benji reached the other side, panting heavily.  Benji was more tired than Vanner, because he was not used to swimming.  His sides heaved up and down.  Vanner nickered when he saw Speckles in the distance.  "Benji." he said sternly.  Benji looked towards the mare.  "I need you to help me herd her back over the river.  My mate Gypsy is waiting to take her back to our thicket."  Benji turned and stared at Gypsy, "Lets go!" Vanner snorted.  He took off at top speed hoping to startle the mare. 

Speckles whinned and took of trying to get away from the stallion.

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom