~Gallop with Wild Horses!!~ Wild Horse Herds RP (Needs Players!!!) **RPing can begin!**

Feather nodded her head going into the trees.
Onyx nickered softly to her, then loped to a high rise in the territory. He scanned the grasses, and trees, and suddenly saw a chocolate colored stallion lumbering towards him. He stood taller, but then realized the horse hadn't seen him. He watched the stallion lope out of sight, then turned back to his mares.

Quote:
"Maybe I should bring her here so we can both speak with her? I don't know. I just don't feel comfortable interrogating her myself about such a topic; it makes me strangely uncomfortable. And I really shouldn't be," she said, shrugging. Dalyla looked down to Gypsy's foals, smiling. "Not to change the subject too much, but what a cute couple of babies you have. I've never seen twins before."

Maybe I should bring her here so we can both speak with her? I don't know. I just don't feel comfortable interrogating her myself about such a topic; it makes me strangely uncomfortable. And I really shouldn't be," she said, shrugging. Dalyla looked down to Gypsy's foals, smiling. "Not to change the subject too much, but what a cute couple of babies you have. I've never seen twins before.
Gypsy smiled lovingly. "I've never had twins before." She chuckled, "You know, maybe it would be better for us to talk to her." Then she hook her head. "I don't know. Your the one who knows her best."

Maybe I should bring her here so we can both speak with her? I don't know. I just don't feel comfortable interrogating her myself about such a topic; it makes me strangely uncomfortable. And I really shouldn't be," she said, shrugging. Dalyla looked down to Gypsy's foals, smiling. "Not to change the subject too much, but what a cute couple of babies you have. I've never seen twins before.
Gypsy smiled lovingly. "I've never had twins before." She chuckled, "You know, maybe it would be better for us to talk to her." Then she hook her head. "I don't know. Your the one who knows her best."

"Uh, maybe I'll bring here over? She should be nearby," she commented. She turned her head and let out a calling whinny for Ondine. Moments later, the pounding of hooves could be heard and a young, plump bay mare came cantering out of a forested area.

"Uh, maybe I'll bring here over? She should be nearby," she commented. She turned her head and let out a calling whinny for Ondine. Moments later, the pounding of hooves could be heard and a young, plump bay mare came cantering out of a forested area.
Gypsy smiled at the mare. "Hello Odine." She nickered.

Back
Top Bottom