~Gallop with Wild Horses!!~ Wild Horse Herds RP (Needs Players!!!) **RPing can begin!**

It happened again. Her heart was pounding, there was a look of terror in her eyes. The large mare slowed to a jog once close enough, deciding it was best not to back out of the situation. "Hi... What's wrong?"
"Nothing is wrong, we just wanted to talk to you." Gypsy looked at Dalyla.

"Yes," added Dalyla. "I've been concerned lately; there's something going on that you haven't been telling us about."

Ondine heaved in a deep breath of air. "Oh, god. What is it now?" She sounded irritated.
Gypsy looked at Odine, then at Dalyla.

Sierra turned away from Xander, looking away to the border.

Quote:
Dalyla then looked to Gypsy, waiting. She hoped for her to speak up rather than herself. Ondine blinked, her ears falling back slightly. The anticipation was killing her.

"Sierra," he repeated himself, a little louder. "Please... please say something. Anything."

Last edited:
Dalyla then looked to Gypsy, waiting. She hoped for her to speak up rather than herself. Ondine blinked, her ears falling back slightly. The anticipation was killing her.

"Sierra," he repeated himself, a little louder. "Please... please say something. Anything."
Gypsy cleared her throat, thinking of the words to say. "Ondine," She began, "Your mother told me, you've been seeing a bachelor stallion. She tells me she's worried for your safety, and so am I. We both know you can take care of yourself, but we still want you to be safe. We both know you are pregnant, and want to look out for you." Gypsy's voice was calm and motherly. She looked to Dalyla to continue.

"I don't want to talk." Sierra growled, shaking her mane.

Quote:
"Thank you," Dalyla said, who then diverted her eyes to Ondine.

"That's ridiculous," scoffed Ondine. She quickly thought of a story to cover up the truth, being worried. "There is no bachelor stallion. Maybe I was afraid to tell you about my pregnancy, sure, but there's no denying that now. This is Vanner's foal." She rolled her eyes, looking away momentarily in order to soothe her anxiousness.

Xander frowned, and proceeded to come closer to the mare. "What's wrong?" he mumbled.

"Thank you," Dalyla said, who then diverted her eyes to Ondine.

"That's ridiculous," scoffed Ondine. She quickly thought of a story to cover up the truth, being worried. "There is no bachelor stallion. Maybe I was afraid to tell you about my pregnancy, sure, but there's no denying that now. This is Vanner's foal." She rolled her eyes, looking away momentarily in order to soothe her anxiousness.

Xander frowned, and proceeded to come closer to the mare. "What's wrong?" he mumbled.
Gypsy turned to Dalyla, a look of confusion on her face. "I see," She said, thinking.

"I don't know." Sierra whispered, "I just don't know."

Back
Top Bottom