~Gallop with Wild Horses!!~ Wild Horse Herds RP (Needs Players!!!) **RPing can begin!**

Quote: Dalyla narrowed her eyes at her daughter. "Oh, really?"

"Uh-huh," she responded, nodding her head in a defiant manner. "I'm positive."

Oh, brother, Dalyla though to herself, groaning and rolling her eyes.

---

Xander frowned, coming up next to her. He lowered his head in respect. "I'm sorry."

Last edited:
Dalyla narrowed her eyes at her daughter. "Oh, really?"

"Uh-huh," she responded, nodding her head in a defiant manner. "I'm positive."

Oh, brother, Dalyla though to herself, groaning and rolling her eyes.

---

Xander frowned, coming up next to her. He lowered his head in respect. "I'm sorry."
Gypsy stared hard at Ondine. "Look Ondine, Vanner has not been here for quite some time. I do not believe it is his foal. I do not want to offend or frighten you, but you need to be truthfull with your mother. And me." Her voice was stern. Then it softened, "Ondine, honey, I know why you are defending yourself. I had a foal from a bachelor when I was younger. Please tell us the truth. It won't go farther than us. Not even Vanner."

Sierra turned to look at Xander. "It's not you. I just feel disloyal to my herd, and family." Her voice got quiet when she talked about her family.

Rebel closed his eyes. He knew this wasn't good, he couldn't imagine what Vanner would do to both of them. "Kaliska.....I have to leave. Tell Vanner it's Benji's and that he forced you. Or tell him it's me. J-just. I don't want to get you in trouble."
Kaliska whimpered. She hadn't wanted to make Rebel nervous, for frightened. "N-no, you don't. I'll be fine. I won't tell him it's yours but," She trembled, "Rebel I don't know what to do."

Back
Top Bottom