~Gallop with Wild Horses!!~ Wild Horse Herds RP (Needs Players!!!) **RPing can begin!**

Quote: Ondine looked down, trying to hide her guilt. But before she could say anything, a grunt came from her mouth and she hunkered down towards the ground. Little did she know her water was breaking. "Ugh. I don't feel so well." Dalyla's eyes widened, and she came directly to her daughter's side, supporting her swollen belly. "Easy there. Just get comfortable," she crooned, then motioning for Gypsy. "Get her other end so she falls more gently. Looks like the foal's comin'." Ondine gulped, her expression uneasy.

There was a pause. "I know that feeling," Xander finally said.

Ondine looked down, trying to hide her guilt. But before she could say anything, a grunt came from her mouth and she hunkered down towards the ground. Little did she know her water was breaking. "Ugh. I don't feel so well." Dalyla's eyes widened, and she came directly to her daughter's side, supporting her swollen belly. "Easy there. Just get comfortable," she crooned, then motioning for Gypsy. "Get her other end so she falls more gently. Looks like the foal's comin'." Ondine gulped, her expression uneasy.

There was a pause. "I know that feeling," Xander finally said.
Gyspy nipped her foals, telling them to go play with Kaliska. They whinnied, and raced off. She stepped to Ondine, supporting her other side. "It's alright hon, you're young and strong. You'll do better than great." She smiled, but inside her mind was spinning.

Sierra shrugged. "There's no time for this." She growled to herself. "We need to get away from the border."

Hi is it to late to join??
(No, we need more members!
thumbsup.gif
)

Back
Top Bottom