~Gallop with Wild Horses!!~ Wild Horse Herds RP (Needs Players!!!) **RPing can begin!**

Rebel smiled. He tried to get up. His body was heavy with pain but he needed to move.

Lance smiled and walked away. He looked down, looks like Kaliska chose Rebel.

Hope looked around. She was almost a year old and was turning into a fine Clydesdale.

Bullet walked over to Hope. "Hey." He smirked.

Hope rolled her eyes. "Go away, Bullet." She snorted.

Bullet shrugged and walked away.

Lilac and April grazed alone together.

Rebel smiled. He tried to get up. His body was heavy with pain but he needed to move.

Lance smiled and walked away. He looked down, looks like Kaliska chose Rebel.

Hope looked around. She was almost a year old and was turning into a fine Clydesdale.

Bullet walked over to Hope. "Hey." He smirked.

Hope rolled her eyes. "Go away, Bullet." She snorted.

Bullet shrugged and walked away.

Lilac and April grazed alone together.
Kaliska struggled to her feet, and nudged Rebel, trying to help him stand.

Zanzibar galloped up to Bullet, his little hooves flailing as he reared.

Kaliska struggled to her feet, and nudged Rebel, trying to help him stand.

Zanzibar galloped up to Bullet, his little hooves flailing as he reared.
Rebel stood. He smiled. "Thanks." He answered as he lifted his heavy body from the ground. He nosed at Kaliska's stomach. "How long have you been pregnant?" He wondered.

Bullet looked at Zanzibar. His eyes looked at him questionably. "Hmmm, little foal think he can play with the big boys huh?" He said, rearing up.

Rebel stood. He smiled. "Thanks." He answered as he lifted his heavy body from the ground. He nosed at Kaliska's stomach. "How long have you been pregnant?" He wondered.

Bullet looked at Zanzibar. His eyes looked at him questionably. "Hmmm, little foal think he can play with the big boys huh?" He said, rearing up.
"About eight weeks now. I didn't want to tell anyone." Kaliska replied, nuzzling him.

Zanzibar pranced away, his head tucked. "Why would I be able to?" He asked, and picked up speed, circling Bullet.

"About eight weeks now. I didn't want to tell anyone." Kaliska replied, nuzzling him.

Zanzibar pranced away, his head tucked. "Why would I be able to?" He asked, and picked up speed, circling Bullet.
Rebel nodded. He smiled. "I understand." He whispered then nuzzled her gently on the neck.

Bullet darted at him. "Come back here." He neighed.

Hope walked over to Zanzibar and Bullet. "What are yall doing?" She said.

Rebel nodded. He smiled. "I understand." He whispered then nuzzled her gently on the neck.

Bullet darted at him. "Come back here." He neighed.

Hope walked over to Zanzibar and Bullet. "What are yall doing?" She said.
Kaliska closed her eyes, and smiled.

Zanzibar scooted out of the way.

(GTG)

Name: Selaria
Breed: Andalusian
Herd: Was born in Desert Herd, but wandered off, looking to be a lead mare of a new herd
Mate: None yet
Personality: Proud and strong. She will do whatever it takes to get what she wants, and desires to be a lead mare
Appearance: See pic :)
Username: Fluffballs
Picture or description:
andalusian-horse-spain-spain+1152_13439970836-tpfil02aw-8518.jpg

Back
Top Bottom