~Gallop with Wild Horses!!~ Wild Horse Herds RP (Needs Players!!!) **RPing can begin!**

Name: Demoness.
Breed: Pura Raza.
Herd: Unnamed.
Mate: Cozz.
Personality: Demoness is a rather shy horse. She had a bad history, and was raised in the wilds. She had to learn to survive on her own after her mother died. and she has always dreamed of being part of a herd in the Un-Owned territory with the lake. She is not used to being in a crowd of horses so it makes her nervous, but she enjoys talking in a two way conversation.

Appearance: She is a tall black horse, with a flowing black mane, and a long black tail. She has bright red eyes, and well sized hooves. She is 12 hands tall and finely built, with strong legs, and a sturdy frame.
Username: Blair Pumikan.
Picture:
black+horse+39.jpg

Last edited:
Name: Demoness.
Breed: Pura Raza.
Herd: Loner.
Mate: None.
Personality: She is a secluded Dark horse, with a dark, horrible history, Therefore she is a Fighter and a Runner, Fast, and Strong, She has a strong dislike for many horses, and she stays away from many other horses.
Appearance: She is a black horse with deep red eyes, thick muscled. with a long black mane, and tail. (Its the only horse picture i wanted so excuse the red eyes)
Username: Blair Pumikan.
Picture or description:
black+horse+39.jpg
Accepted, but could you please not take her "evilness" over the top? Thanks!

Jaxsun's ears flickered back and forth. He moved closer to the mare, nuzzling her neck. "Why don't you come with me," he whispered in her ear.
Rain pinned her ears in fright, and pulled her head back. "I-I, c-can't-t." She stuttered, pressing herself against the bush that was keeping her in place. Sahrah nickered nervously, and ducked under her mother's legs.

"Says who?" he nickered kindly.
"M-me." Rain whispered, pulling her head back further. She couldn't attack this stallion, but couldn't join him; he would surely kill Sahara to get rid of offending blood. "Please don't touch me." She whispered, and leaned away from him.

Flame raced through open meadows, out of evergreen land. He didn't know where to go as he had never been outside of evergreen. He flung his head wildly, crossing into an unknown territory, he galloped through a marshy area at the bottom of type lake, trugding through marshy landscape. The area smelled of other horses. He carefully picked way through the wet terrain.
(he is in marsh herd land)

Selaria walked by the river for some ways. In the distance, she saw a stallion talking to a mare who didn't seem too comfortable near him. "Stallions," she said to herself, rolling her eyes, as she tip-toed (tip-hoofed ? :p) nearer to listen.

Flame raced through open meadows, out of evergreen land. He didn't know where to go as he had never been outside of evergreen. He flung his head wildly, crossing into an unknown territory, he galloped through a marshy area at the bottom of type lake, trugding through marshy landscape. The area smelled of other horses. He carefully picked way through the wet terrain.
(he is in marsh herd land)
Vanner walked slowly back to the thicket. His thoughts swirled in his mind, but one stood out; The Colts Need to Go. Now, today. He hated to do it, but his daughter had grown fond of one of them, and he couldn't risk her having a foal belonging to him. (Lol.)

Back
Top Bottom