~Gallop with Wild Horses!!~ Wild Horse Herds RP (Needs Players!!!) **RPing can begin!**

Flame was just a couple feet away, hidden by some tall reeds. He charged, not really challenging, just afraid. He reared up, right in front of the much larger stallion.
Vanner stumbled backwards, his eyes rolling in fright. He regained his composure, and swung his large head at the colt.

"I.....my.....my father ran me from the herd." He lowered his head. "I've never been beyond evergreen herd, and I didn't know who you were, and I got scared."
"So you attacked me?!" Vanner laughed, and shoved the colt with his head in a friendly gesture. "Boy, I know how that feels."

flame moved back, slipping in the mud, he laughed awkwardly. No stallion had ever been nice to him. Even his own father had been distant. "Yeah." He looked over his shoulder. "Where can I go?" His voice was sad.
"Well, there is plenty of territory around here." Vanner motioned to the vast fields. "And there are some bachelors I'm sure will become your friends." His voice was soft; remembering his own young days.

Quote:
Dalyla smiled back at Gypsy, happy for another grandfoal. The happiness was cut short, however, when mysterious hoof-beats could be heard padding somewhere near the little group. Ondine's ears perked, and she looked at what appeared to be coming up from behind the two older mares with a gasp. She flung her neck over her colt, nickering to both soothe and display curiosity.

"I'm sorry," he said again. "For everything. I just hope everything will improve, now that we're together and away from that mess."

Dalyla smiled back at Gypsy, happy for another grandfoal. The happiness was cut short, however, when mysterious hoof-beats could be heard padding somewhere near the little group. Ondine's ears perked, and she looked at what appeared to be coming up from behind the two older mares with a gasp. She flung her neck over her colt, nickering to both soothe and display curiosity.

"I'm sorry," he said again. "For everything. I just hope everything will improve, now that we're together and away from that mess."
Gypsy looked up, her eyes searching for what made Ondine gasp.

"It will. I just want to get away from here." Sierra nickered, gesturing towards the border.

Back
Top Bottom