~Gallop with Wild Horses!!~ Wild Horse Herds RP (Needs Players!!!) **RPing can begin!**

Rebel nodded. "Just hurtin' a bit. But otherwise. I'm as happy as a horse."

Bullet chased after him and Hope chased after Bullet.
Kaliska smiled. But then it faded, She gazed through the trees, and the sturdy, worn out figure of her father trotting towards them. His movements were slow, as if he was walking through thick mud. He's exhausted. She thought. He's not going to drive anyone out far awhile.
They are starting a herd.
(Okay, I need to change the map, to add more territory, but right now I don't have any extra. It is all taken up by the other herds. But, if you want them to band together, then gather lone mares, and then challenge another stallion for his herd and territory; that would be okay.)

Jaxsun repeated himself, "I have no friends. I have no clue how that mare knows my name."
Rain bared her teeth. Her shoulders bumped his chest, and she shot angry glares up at him. Seems that the only way he'll let me go if I join him. She thought sadly, hanging her head.

(I am thinking of starting a story that goes with this RP. It will explain why Vanner is sometimes mean, and cruel. If I was to write one, would all of you read it?)

[The map on the front page, there is EverGreenHerd and then a large amount of bachelor territory, then their is an unclaimed territory with a small blue spot, i assumed that was a lake,]

She breathed a little heavier than she normally did. "I sure do!" she said with a smile."Shall we go?" she said, to cozz.

(absolutely
thumbsup.gif
)

(Yes!! I would love to read it!)
(Thanks so much! I think I'm going to do it!)

[The map on the front page, there is EverGreenHerd and then a large amount of bachelor territory, then their is an unclaimed territory with a small blue spot, i assumed that was a lake,]

She breathed a little heavier than she normally did. "I sure do!" she said with a smile."Shall we go?" she said, to cozz.
(Yeah, that's a lake, but it is claimed by Stormherd. I need to edit the map, and then you can start a herd.
thumbsup.gif
)

Back
Top Bottom