~Gallop with Wild Horses!!~ Wild Horse Herds RP (Needs Players!!!) **RPing can begin!**

(Yes! I would read your story!
big_smile.png
)

Jaxsun repeated himself, "I have no friends. I have no clue how that mare knows my name."

Rain bared her teeth. Her shoulders bumped his chest, and she shot angry glares up at him. Seems that the only way he'll let me go if I join him. She thought sadly, hanging her head.
Selaria sighed. This isn't working the way I had planned. What could I say that would infuriate him enough to leave that mare alone and see who was talking? "Jaxsun, honey," she whinnied, "Stop lying. Of course you have friends, I'd think you'd remember your own lead mare!"

Selaria sighed. This isn't working the way I had planned. What could I say that would infuriate him enough to leave that mare alone and see who was talking? "Jaxsun, honey," she whinnied, "Stop lying. Of course you have friends, I'd think you'd remember your own lead mare!"
Jaxsun's ears went back and his eyes narrowed. "How dare you say that! That is a complete lie! I have no idea who you are or where you came from!" He neighed this with such ferocity, that flocks of birds flew from their roosts on the boughs.

Jaxsun's ears went back and his eyes narrowed. "How dare you say that! That is a complete lie! I have no idea who you are or where you came from!" He neighed this with such ferocity, that flocks of birds flew from their roosts on the boughs.
Rain threw her head back, and skittered in place, trying to get away.

"Now your'e calling me the liar?!" Selaria pretended to be angry. "You know, sometimes I don't know why I ever agreed to be your lead mare. How dare you say that you don't know who I am!" She burst into a fake sob.

Back
Top Bottom