~Gallop with Wild Horses!!~ Wild Horse Herds RP (Needs Players!!!) **RPing can begin!**

Jaxsun stood there. "Why are you saying those things? I have no idea who you are! You are lying." he said calmly, regaining his composure.
"Jaxsun, what is wrong with you?!" Selaria sobbed. "How can you have forgotten me in just an hour?! Stop this madness! You do know me, Jaxsun! Me, Melanie! You know me!" she cried out in a sorrowful, angry voice. "Stop these falsehoods! Your'e crazy, do you hear me?! Liar! Liar!"

Quote:
A yard or so behind her stood a stallion, his mostly-white coat illuminated by the light of the moon. He was strangely handsome with his strange air of silence and mystery, his eyes shining with little to no emotion. Ondine's expression softened, as if she knew who he was, slowly raising her head from the colt.

"As do I," he said, speeding up along the path with her.

A yard or so behind her stood a stallion, his mostly-white coat illuminated by the light of the moon. He was strangely handsome with his strange air of silence and mystery, his eyes shining with little to no emotion. Ondine's expression softened, as if she knew who he was, slowly raising her head from the colt.

"As do I," he said, speeding up along the path with her.
Gypsy's head tucked in a threatening manner. She pranced up to him, her teeth bared. "I'd like to know who you are, and why you think coming on our territory is okay?" She snorted. She knew darn well who this stallion was; she wanted him out; away from the territory.

Sierra slowed until her pure white pelt brushed his.

Last edited:
Quote:
The stud took in a deep gulp, not realizing the two other mares when he was first coming down to visit Ondine and her new foal. He took several steps back, his gaze now clearly afraid. "I... I have to go. Sorry," he said, picking his hooves up more so.

Xander nuzzled her upon contact, smiling.

[The map on the front page, there is EverGreenHerd and then a large amount of bachelor territory, then their is an unclaimed territory with a small blue spot, i assumed that was a lake,]

She breathed a little heavier than she normally did. "I sure do!" she said with a smile."Shall we go?" she said, to cozz.
"Sure!" he said. " So have you been to this spot much?"

[The spot has already been taken, se we will have to wander for a bit]

She smiled. "We could go, but i think someone already has that territory, it would be fun traveling!" She said smiling.

Flame sauntered through a clearing. His head high, his tail flicking. He was enjoying the thrill of being on his own, the pride of being a stallion. He threw his head, reared up, kicking out his long front legs, pawing at the sky. And nieghed as loud as he could!

Back
Top Bottom