~Gallop with Wild Horses!!~ Wild Horse Herds RP (Needs Players!!!) **RPing can begin!**

Ziza playfully nipped Cheza. She galloped across a caving sand dune. "Come on Cheza." She nickered "You need to learn how to run on the sand."
"O....Okay." Cheza charged up the shifting sand, she slipped and sunk with each step. She whinnied kicking her legs, trying to gain a footing. "I can't." She cried, frustrated.
"yes you can." Ziza called from the top of dune.
Cheza nodded, determined. She dug her hooves in and waded as fast as she could. About half way she lost her footing and slid down the hot sand.
Ziza snorted and cantered down the slope, her body turned sisideways as she slid the last descent. "Good effort, but not good enough!" Her voice was quite but harsh

Firefly trotted through a forest, she was tired, lonely. She scanned the shadows of the trees, her tail flicking, she felt like someone was watching her. She snorted and picked up her pace, heading for the river.

hakota galloped along the border Evergreen. His tail swishing behind him, his mane flapping. Each thunderous step echoing against the trees. He panted, foam forming at the corner of his mouth, he was feeling wild.

Kaliska smiled. But then it faded, She gazed through the trees, and the sturdy, worn out figure of her father trotting towards them. His movements were slow, as if he was walking through thick mud. He's exhausted. She thought. He's not going to drive anyone out far awhile.
(Okay, I need to change the map, to add more territory, but right now I don't have any extra. It is all taken up by the other herds. But, if you want them to band together, then gather lone mares, and then challenge another stallion for his herd and territory; that would be okay.)
Rebel lifted his ears and spotted Vanner. "H-hello sir."

Rebel lifted his ears and spotted Vanner. "H-hello sir."
Vanner pinned his ears, though his body language was calm. "Rebel." He replied, his voice gruff. He let out a piercing whistle, telling the herd to move to the thicket.
Kaliska nudged Rebel, and began to walk towards it.

may i join?
(Of course! We'd love to have more Rpers!
thumbsup.gif
)

Name:Kado
Breed:paint
Herd:none
Mate:none
Personality:High strung and can be very agressive but will guard her loved ones with her life
Username:OnceInALifeTime
Picture or description:

Back
Top Bottom