~Gallop with Wild Horses!!~ Wild Horse Herds RP (Needs Players!!!) **RPing can begin!**

Quote:
The stud took in a deep gulp, not realizing the two other mares when he was first coming down to visit Ondine and her new foal. He took several steps back, his gaze now clearly afraid. "I... I have to go. Sorry," he said, picking his hooves up more so.

Xander nuzzled her upon contact, smiling.

( i think ShadowHerd?)
(I haven't made room for your herd, so technically, it isn't a herd yet. Please let me edit the map, then you can add horses to your herd. Really sorry for making you wait.
hide.gif
)

Name: Kaspaar
Breed: Some sort of stock horse and mustang cross, with a bit of warmblood and draft here and there.
Herd: A bachelor.
Mate: Ondine, though he is separated from her.
Personality: Friendlier than most young stallions in the area, respectful although a bit shy. Very gentle, not wishing to stir up trouble. He only wants the best for others, even if that means he'll have to risk his life.
Appearance: A thickly built stud, his coat a mostly white black tobiano. Stands at 15.3hh.
Username: Zinnia-Hen
Picture or description:

Name: Orland
Breed: Draft/Stock-type horse mix
Herd: MarshHerd
Mate: N/A
Personality: So far, he tends to be playful and curious. A bit on the wild, hyper side.
Appearance: A rich chestnut tobiano, mostly white like his sire. Big blue eyes stand out against his coat.
Picture or description:

( And as he ages):

( M'kay, I finished these. )

Name: Kaspaar
Breed: Some sort of stock horse and mustang cross, with a bit of warmblood and draft here and there.
Herd: A bachelor.
Mate: Ondine, though he is separated from her.
Personality: Friendlier than most young stallions in the area, respectful although a bit shy. Very gentle, not wishing to stir up trouble. He only wants the best for others, even if that means he'll have to risk his life.
Appearance: A thickly built stud, his coat a mostly white black tobiano. Stands at 15.3hh.
Picture or description:

Name: Orland
Breed: Draft/Stock-type horse mix
Herd: MarshHerd
Mate: N/A
Personality: So far, he tends to be playful and curious. A bit on the wild, hyper side.
Appearance: A rich chestnut tobiano, mostly white like his sire. Big blue eyes stand out against his coat.
Picture or description:

( And as he ages):

( M'kay, I finished these. )
(Oh my goodness. That foal looks exactly like his older picture! So pretty!)

Back
Top Bottom