~Gallop with Wild Horses!!~ Wild Horse Herds RP (Needs Players!!!) **RPing can begin!**

(I have ben away so long becuase of stupid limited internet usage
barnie.gif
)

(is Sundance still fighting Vanner?)

Rosie whinnied out to anyone who could hear her.She was lonely after the recent death of her stallion.He was her sweetheart and they had many foals together.They had a peaceful life and he had died of old age.She cried at the thought of him,and whinnied desperately.

Hershey started to run after Onyx.She was going to find her sister and they would leave.They could never be wild and sheknew it.She found Chocolate alone and they ran away.A rancher found them and bred them to a stud and they are both living a good life together as brood mares. (I have decided to take them out if that is okay with you guys.)

"Jaxsun, what is wrong with you?!" Selaria sobbed. "How can you have forgotten me in just an hour?! Stop this madness! You do know me, Jaxsun! Me, Melanie! You know me!" she cried out in a sorrowful, angry voice. "Stop these falsehoods! Your'e crazy, do you hear me?! Liar! Liar!" Selaria sighed. If this didn't work, she was leaving, bothering the stallion wasn't worth all this bother to her.

Quote:
The stud took in a deep gulp, not realizing the two other mares when he was first coming down to visit Ondine and her new foal. He took several steps back, his gaze now clearly afraid. "I... I have to go. Sorry," he said, picking his hooves up more so.

Xander nuzzled her upon contact, smiling.

The stud took in a deep gulp, not realizing the two other mares when he was first coming down to visit Ondine and her new foal. He took several steps back, his gaze now clearly afraid. "I... I have to go. Sorry," he said, picking his hooves up more so.

Xander nuzzled her upon contact, smiling.
"Yeah, well you better." Gypsy snarled rushing at him, her ears pinned flat against her skull.

Sierra flinched ever-so-slightly, but leaned against him. He was so kind; so much different than Vanner. She had to admit; she was beginning to love him.

Back
Top Bottom