~Gallop with Wild Horses!!~ Wild Horse Herds RP (Needs Players!!!) **RPing can begin!**

Jaxsun ignored her, turning to Rain. "Will you and your filly come with me?" he asked once more.
Rain pinned her ears. "Not unless you explain who she is." She said, her eyes filled with distrust. She tried to look fierce, but she just couldn't find it in her.

Quote:
The stud took in a deep gulp, not realizing the two other mares when he was first coming down to visit Ondine and her new foal. He took several steps back, his gaze now clearly afraid. "I... I have to go. Sorry," he said, picking his hooves up more so.

Xander nuzzled her upon contact, smiling.
"Yeah, well you better." Gypsy snarled rushing at him, her ears pinned flat against her skull.

Sierra flinched ever-so-slightly, but leaned against him. He was so kind; so much different than Vanner. She had to admit; she was beginning to love him.

Ondine's gaze widened, and she let out a wavering nicker. "Stop it..." she whimpered at first, her next set of words suddenly melting into a heap of frustration, slipping out without any further warning. "He won't hurt anyone."

The colt shut his eyes, taking in the moment of being close to a new friend. He truly enjoyed the company of Sierra.

Ondine's gaze widened, and she let out a wavering nicker. "Stop it..." she whimpered at first, her next set of words suddenly melting into a heap of frustration, slipping out without any further warning. "He won't hurt anyone."

The colt shut his eyes, taking in the moment of being close to a new friend. He truly enjoyed the company of Sierra.
Gypsy turned her gaze of fury onto Ondine. "He cannot stay here. He needs to leave." She growled, though her voice was still calm.

Sierra nickered, and nudged him hard. "Come'on, lets race!" She whinnied excitedly.

Back
Top Bottom