~Gallop with Wild Horses!!~ Wild Horse Herds RP (Needs Players!!!) **RPing can begin!**

Ziza and Cheza raced across the dunes, Cheza was now 2 months old and quickly finding her strength.
Sano crested a large dunew, strewn with loose rock and small scrub bush. He eyed the horizon, where ririver herd land met his. He was itching to challenge the stallion to push his border just a little further into their land so that his herd would have better access to green pasture. He flicked his tail and charged for the border.

Quote: She glared at Gypsy for a long while before saying anything. "Why do you have to be like this? I told you-"

"Ondine," interrupted the stud. "She's right. I can't be here right now, and I know just how eager you are to even get a glimpse of me. I get it, I feel the same way, I really do. But right now just isn't the time. You take care of the foal, alright?" His voice was very soft, strangely gentle for a horse who dared cut through the border of such a strong herd. "I love you both." And with that, he turned his back to the four and set off at a brisk walk.

Xander laughed, prancing in excitement. "Okay!"

She glared at Gypsy for a long while before saying anything. "Why do you have to be like this? I told you-"

"Ondine," interrupted the stud. "She's right. I can't be here right now, and I know just how eager you are to even get a glimpse of me. I get it, I feel the same way, I really do. But right now just isn't the time. You take care of the foal, alright?" His voice was very soft, strangely gentle for a horse who dared cut through the border of such a strong herd. "I love you both." And with that, he turned his back to the four and set off at a brisk walk.

Xander laughed, prancing in excitement. "Okay!"
Gypsy watched him go, then looked back at Ondine. "I'm so sorry hon," She began. "He seems like such a gentleman, but I don't want Vanner to catch him on the territory." She stopped. "That would be awful." She finished.

Sierra tossed her head, "Set. GO!" She whinnied, and took off with a burst of speed.

Rebel nodded and walked towards the thicket with Kaliska.

Lilac and April cantered towards the thicket with Hope and Bullet close behind.

Lance sighed and trotted to see what was up.
Kaliska walked beside him, her eyes locked on her father. When Vanner turned to look at her, she side stepped away from Rebel like he was a snake. But as soon as he looked away, she pressed against him again.

Zanzibar loped behind Bullet, his tiny muzzle reaching out to nip Bullet's rump.

Quote:
"No, it's okay," she said, her voice softening once again. "I just feel so... emotional around him; like I can't control myself anymore because my love for him is so spontaneous. I'm sorry... especially for being so defensive, and lying." Ondine's colt, who had been stumbling on his legs the entire time, had finally balanced himself. The new mother smiled and stood up beside him, nuzzling his neck in encouragement as he nursed for the first time. Dalyla licked her grandson's forehead, smiling. "What should we name him?" she asked; an attempt to comfort Ondine.

"I was thinking all night before I gave birth to him... Orland. After Grandsire," said Ondine.

Xander accelerated in a poof of dirt, his legs extending far in front of himself in a gallop. "Wait up," he giggled, whinnying soon after.

Hello, i'm Miro but My desired username is: Remmea, pronounced like, Rem-ay, i am Male, i'm not comfortable with giving away all my detailes just yet,
I would love to join your pack and I love horses,
My horse is Chess nut brown with Black shoes and a black face, i have Green eyes and will take any rank in the Herd
My personality is: very Exitable and loving, i enjoy jokes and playing pranks but i don't take things too far.
I have no partner,
I have no calves either, but I'm searching for one, I'm hoping this herd will bring me luck
I'm really good at rping as I am a current member of, Riverpack rp for wolves, your free to join ^.^

http://t3.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcT7wGVDf44UTMD-6C0TRLOz7t-lib79qG53ckH0B5BxUErejDYCPQ

an image of my horse

Hello, i'm Miro but My desired username is: Remmea, pronounced like, Rem-ay, i am Male, i'm not comfortable with giving away all my detailes just yet,
I would love to join your pack and I love horses,
My horse is Chess nut brown with Black shoes and a black face, i have Green eyes and will take any rank in the Herd
My personality is: very Exitable and loving, i enjoy jokes and playing pranks but i don't take things too far.
I have no partner,
I have no calves either, but I'm searching for one, I'm hoping this herd will bring me luck
I'm really good at rping as I am a current member of, Riverpack rp for wolves, your free to join ^.^

http://t3.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcT7wGVDf44UTMD-6C0TRLOz7t-lib79qG53ckH0B5BxUErejDYCPQ

an image of my horse
Hi.
Please read all of the first page, fill out the form, and enter!
thumbsup.gif

BTW: Is that your actual horse?

Nadaria sighed, life in her herd had been rather boring, lately, and she didn't care for monotony. She kept hearing of all the action going on in the other herds, and she almost wished she were there. "I suppose it's good that there have been no fights over here," she thought, "but I still wish that peace was more exciting. Maybe, I could at least see some action..." She cantered toward the border of MarshHerd.

Kaliska walked beside him, her eyes locked on her father. When Vanner turned to look at her, she side stepped away from Rebel like he was a snake. But as soon as he looked away, she pressed against him again.

Zanzibar loped behind Bullet, his tiny muzzle reaching out to nip Bullet's rump.

Rebel noticed Kaliska movements and understood. He wondered what was going on.

Bullet twisted his head and nipped at the little colt's nose.

(Is this rp.... dying???
sad.png
)
Nadaria waded through the river and into MarshHerd territory. You shouldn't be doing this! said her conscience. Oh, shut up, she replied, I'll stay hidden, I just want to see some excitement or something!

Back
Top Bottom