~Gallop with Wild Horses!!~ Wild Horse Herds RP (Needs Players!!!) **RPing can begin!**

(Is this rp.... dying???
sad.png
)
Nadaria waded through the river and into MarshHerd territory. You shouldn't be doing this! said her conscience. Oh, shut up, she replied, I'll stay hidden, I just want to see some excitement or something!

Trekking the same river several hundred yards or so ahead was Sabina, her bright cremello coat making her entrance quite obvious to those in the area.

Ziza and Cheza raced across the dunes, Cheza was now 2 months old and quickly finding her strength.
Sano crested a large dunew, strewn with loose rock and small scrub bush. He eyed the horizon, where ririver herd land met his. He was itching to challenge the stallion to push his border just a little further into their land so that his herd would have better access to green pasture. He flicked his tail and charged for the border.

Ziza left Cheza at the cave and followed Sano. They stood inside the territory of riverherd. Sano thundered a Challenge to the lead stallion of the area.

"No, it's okay," she said, her voice softening once again. "I just feel so... emotional around him; like I can't control myself anymore because my love for him is so spontaneous. I'm sorry... especially for being so defensive, and lying." Ondine's colt, who had been stumbling on his legs the entire time, had finally balanced himself. The new mother smiled and stood up beside him, nuzzling his neck in encouragement as he nursed for the first time. Dalyla licked her grandson's forehead, smiling. "What should we name him?" she asked; an attempt to comfort Ondine.

"I was thinking all night before I gave birth to him... Orland. After Grandsire," said Ondine.

Xander accelerated in a poof of dirt, his legs extending far in front of himself in a gallop. "Wait up," he giggled, whinnying soon after.
Gypsy watched quietly. The foals father should never come around again, because Vanner patrolled this area regularly.

Sierra tossed her white mane, and uttered a whinny of happiness. "Catch me if you can!"

Hakota patrolled the border, his large hooves scraping the earth at each scent mark. He flicled his tail, swatting at bothersome flies on his hips. he thrashed he head, trying to keep the flies from his eyes. he cantered to the next scent mark, he smelled the lingering scent of his son Flame, his heart sanl just alittle bit. ' I let him stay much longer than any other stallion would, he was more than ready to be on his own.' he told himself, but it didn't make him feel any better.

Dancia heard the thundering niegh of the stallion from desert Herd. she shivered, and raced away looking for some of the other mares, even though she had been in River herd territory for sometime now, she had never really met any of the other horses here.

Name: Indigo
Breed: Quarter horse
Herd: Bachelor
Mate: None yet.
Personality: Angry at everything and every body. He dreams of becoming Stormherd's next lead stallion.
History: He was captured by the BLM, hence the freeze brand on his cheek, and taken to the valley to "improve" the bloodlines of the next generations.
Appearance: A stocky blue roan colt, with a dark blue man and tail. He has a very noticeable freeze brand on his cheek.
Username: SilkiesForEver
Picture or description:

Back
Top Bottom