~Gallop with Wild Horses!!~ Wild Horse Herds RP (Needs Players!!!) **RPing can begin!**

Raven grumbled, and complained under her breath, then plunged into the water, up to her rump, despite her hate of water. "Well, at least this feels good..." she said, almost positively.
Champ nodded, turning his stocky head to look toward the other territory's. He squinted his eyes against the blazing heat of the sun, and shrugged. "As far as I can tell, the other herds are quiet. No activity."

Last edited:
Name: Sabino
Breed: Sabino Arabian
Herd: none; Bachelor Stallion
Mate: none; looking
Personality: Kind, affectionate, a true ladies' man, often flirting with the mares in other herds, in an attempt to steal them, hence his many battle scars. He's not much of a horse, the scrawny scrap of a fellow, but he has a big heart, big enough to share with a mate, which he is still looking for.
Appearance: Has blue eyes instead of brown, and his face is all white.
Username: Chickenfan4life
Picture or description:

(It's not quite her fault, it's hard to keep an rp going when not a lot of people are around... *Guilty of not rping* )

Seeing the mare coming towards her, Nadaria very slowly stepped back into the shadows. Suddenly, she tripped over a root and whinnied in surprise.
Pain shot along her leg and she struggled to keep from making more noise. "That mare will find me!" Nadaria thought, terrified. "And I'm not sure if I can run. Why was I stupid? I was even telling myself that I'd get into trouble..." She tried putting weight on the leg. She winced. "I think I tweaked my ankle. What do I do?"

(I know... I'm picking on her.
tongue2.gif
)

Okay, I, a lurker for a good while, am finally deciding to join! :)
Name: Kallun
Breed: Peruvian Paso
Herd: Bachelor
Mate:None
Personality: Adventuresome, Free-spirited; A little cocky; Inexperienced
Appearance: Dark bay (see pic)
Username: UnderHisWings
Picture or description:
pic31PeruvianPasoStallion-MalandrinMSR-RanchoQueSabe,CA.jpg

Back
Top Bottom