~Gallop with Wild Horses!!~ Wild Horse Herds RP (Needs Players!!!) **RPing can begin!**

Raven zig zagged like a rabbit, but stopped suddenly in fright. A large cougar sat right in front of her!

(Dun dun DUN! What next? We won't know because now I only have 10 minutes, which I'm spending in the dog RP!)
Champ snorted, shoving her behind him. He pawed the ground, willing to die to protect Raven.

(Haha! Me too!)

((Ooooh.... Getting interesting....))

As he advanced further into the bachelor lands, Kallun's gallop slowed into more of a canter. Suddenly, all of his movement came to a halt when he saw another horse in the distance. He had tried to plan it all out- what he would say and do when he encountered another bachelor- but now the ideas seemed to vanish from his brain. He simply bent down and ate grass, trying to look inconspicuous.

Last edited:
Sabino galloped back and forth along Desert Herd's border, snorting, his muscles rolling beneath his burnished red coat. Froth lined his lips, and dirt and dust had begun to cling to the sweat on his legs. He had had enough of being a lone bachelor stallion. He was sick and tired of living without a harem under his rule. He was sick and tired of not being a leader, but a scrounging bachelor. He had practiced his fights, and he had worked out over and over. Yes, he was ready to take on the might Desert Herd stallion. He let out a defiant whinny that resounded, carrying a message of challenge to the leader's ears.

(Hey everyone! I am working on re-starting this RP!!! I would LOVE, LOVE, LOOOOVE it if once I restart it, to have everyone come RP on the new page. PLEASE HELP ME KEEP THIS ALIVE!!!)

Quote: Raven nickered in fright as the cougar leaped off the rock, screaming in bloodthirty wrath. "Champ, no! Don't do it!" Raven nickered.
Champ swung his large golden head at the cougar, teeth bared. Slamming his hooves into the dirt, he slashed them at the large cat.

Back
Top Bottom