GameBird Gazette

I quit subscribing because I paid but issues werent delivered. SOLUTION...... easily solved. Someone start a new dependable one. Im out on this thread. Nothing to add.

I quit subscribing because I paid but issues werent delivered. SOLUTION...... easily solved.           Someone start a new dependable one. Im out on this thread. Nothing to add.

I agree! I ordered this magazine in June 2014 and have never received an issue despite being told several times on the phone that I would. I ask for a refund, was told I would receive a refund along with a complimentary copy of the magazine......to date I have not gotten anything. I complained to the BBB of Salt Lake City, Utah, they tried twice to contact the company without success . Prior to my complaint there were 38 complaints for the same reasons! :/
I think we need to quit giving this company our money and someone who is knowledgeable start an online e -magazine for the people who are interested in raising game birds !

I, like so many others, also ordered Game Bird Gazette Sept 2015 and have never received a single copy. I have sent them emails wondering what is going on but they never respond! I would not recommend ordering from them. If they can't send them out then they shouldn't be taking payments.

seems a lot of folks have the same problem as I do. paid subscription over a year ago and no magazine . not sure if they are practicing fraud or just the most incompetent business people around . did do a good/ quick job of deducting money from my account though

Back
Top Bottom