GAMES FOR EGGS and other fun prizes

Maybe a list of who's (Drat! the English teacher used the wrong kind of "whose/who's". Must've been tired when I typed that.) still on time out? I've lost track.

Last edited:
Shucks I have no idea who's in "time out". When was the last time we played? It's been a while.

About the only thing I can offer right now is Isabel Leghorn eggs. However, I have one young rooster in with 21 hens, so I'm sure not all the eggs will be fertile. I would separate some out, but the other pen is housing one solitary Mille Fleur Leghorn rooster that refuses to stop bullying the other birds. He is on borrowed time I tell ya! Just as soon as I have a replacement, that jerk of a rooster is out of here!

I'd offer 55 Flowery Hens but they're not laying either. Feathers are starting to pile up in all the pens. It's that time of year.

As soon as my little showgirl hen starts laying, I'm going to be staying a blue egg laying lavender showgirl project. I could offer eggs from that but it may be a while. I'll be crossing her to a silkie feathered lavender ameraucana. Maybe I'll offer a hens choice egg prize once everyone starts laying again (legbars, lavender ameraucanas, seramas, silkies)

Back
Top Bottom