GAMES FOR EGGS and other fun prizes

you dont want him, he's a bird eater and coop destroyer and hope fully was taken care of this summer, he destroyed a couple litters of pigs and ripped my coop apart 2x, also ripped up the mom pig, i think she had to be put down, it was a REALLY bad summer for that farm
i think they said they shot 3 bears, but more are around
ok what about the suspicious husband??? I like rare breeds
lau.gif

ok what about the suspicious husband??? I like rare breeds
lau.gif
you can have him!
he's a mechanic too! he thinks i am always up to no good, especially with eggs and chickens

strange how they magically appear in the mail

no sweetie i have no idea where they came from, i know i enter a lot of contests
hu.gif

Seek and Find TODAY(10/14) Thru Sat (10/15)

Current BST rules, apply : https://www.backyardchickens.com/t/250783/buy-sell-trade-rules-must-read-agree-to-participate-in-bst/0_20

Please read all BYC rules as well as all my rules before playing any game.

BST Rules:
Listings that don't follow these guidelines will be removed. Members that don't adhere to the rules will be warned and possibly banned from the forum.

1. BackYardChickens and the BYC Staff do not endorse items for BS
T and are not responsible for anything related to BST transactions between the members.

7. You must be at least 18 years old to participate in the BS
T/swaps sections of the site. You can not swap or buy or sell or conduct any transaction in BST or any part of the forum if you are under 18. This includes asking for and taking in free items or animals.

My Rules:
• You must be at least 18 years old to accept a prize, offer a prize, or host a game. If you are under 18 you must get your parent's consent to play, and you must alert both the host and cjwaldon prior to game play that you are a minor and are unable to accept any prizes if you win.
• You must have been a member of BYC for at least six months with at least 250 posts, OR a member of BYC for at least one year if you have less than 250 posts.
This is a stricter requirement than BYC rules.
• Game specific rules and prize will be posted for each game.

• By playing, you agrees to pay a small fee if you win. Fees will be posted for each game, typically $25. Only the winner has to pay. Fees are used to cover postage and packing materials. Playing is free. You must be able to pay via Paypal to ensure speedy shipment of time sensitive hatching eggs. No e-Checks allowed.
• All adults are welcome to play. You are not required to claim the prize or pay the fee. You may donate your prize to another player or PM the host if you would like to discreetly forfeit the prize. Once you win a game, you must sit out the next five games, even if you discretely forfeit or donate your prize to another player. If you openly post in the thread that you are playing for fun and not accepting the prize, you may continue playing additional games.
• Every attempt is made to offer only prizes that are available for immediate shipment.
• If a prize is unable to be awarded/shipped within a reasonable time, the fee will be refunded and the transaction will be considered complete. Hosts please make every attempt to honor your commitments and ship prizes.
• Winner must claim prize within a reasonable time, not to exceed a few hours. "Claiming" a prize includes sending payment and shipping information.
• Unclaimed prizes will be forfeited. Winner may not carry over prizes for future ship date.

• Limit one prize per five game period. This is to allow others an opportunity to win.
• Rules subject to change as needed.

This game will be a variation of @meltel 's game, a seek and find
BUT i will post a list of items, each item will have a value

Anyone interested in playing will PM me (@DwayneNLiz )their entries, all entries will be on the same PM, if entries are submitted to the thread they will not count, you can still post them BUT i won't add them into your point tally. It must be YOUR picture, if i don't think it is your's i will verify against google. Use your imagination (rav) and have fun!!! No duplicates: Do not use the same picture for different items.

Game will start this morning at 10 et, and all entries must be submitted by 1pm et saturday 10/15/2016

Prize is donated by @codieshell , they will be Silkie, Serama (possible frizzle/silkie), and Turken frizzle silkie mix

There will be 3 prizes awarded: 1 dozen eggs per winner, each winner will be responsible for paying @codieshell for their prize. Shipping charges for this game will be $20/prize

In the event of a tie, the winner will be the person that finished submitting first

Object Value
1 your flock (chickens) 2
2 your flock (ducks) 2
3 your domesticated animal 1
4 a rooster mid crow 2
5 a sunrise 2
6 a sunset 1
7 a colorful egg basket 1
8 a broody with chicks/lings 2
9 a deciduous tree 1
10 an evergreen tree 1
11 fall foliage 1
12 a camelid 3
13 an equine 1
14 canidae that is NOT your pet 3
15 a four leaf clover 2
16 a floral arrangement 2
17 pumpkin patch 1
18 pumpkin with children 1
19 pumpkins with pets 1
20 peafowl 1
21 pigeon 1
22 swan 1
23 goose 1
24 owl 2
25 other wild birds 1
26 other bird of prey 2
27 1/2 drank water bottle 1
28 a tape dispenser 1
29 coffee 1
30 NEW bottle of booze 1
31 a six pack 1
32 a twelve pack 1
33 an 18 1
34 a thirty rack 1
35 a coffee cup with your name on it 2
36 a coffee cup with a chicken or turkey 2
37 a book of matches 2
38 expired food packaging 1
39 a blue ribbon 2
40 homemade coaster 2
41 childrens artwork 1
42 lawn art 2
43 a forgotten car 2
44 car with tree growing through it 4
45 a flock of geese going south (v) 3
46 an airplane 2
47 an airplane with floats 4
48 a burning bush 2
49 a rotary phone 4
50 a turtle/frog on a log in a pond 4

BONUS!
51 you doing something FUN 5
52 You doing something STUPID 5
53 you in costume 5

There are 50 listed to try to make this as fair as possible for everyone

Have fun and use your imagination if need be!!

FYI - YOU SHOULD LABEL YOUR PIC- EITHER WITH THE NUMBER OR TITLE SO YOU GET THE AMOUNT OF POINTS YOU WANT FOR IT

Shipping is now $20.00

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom